Heyho

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: Heyho

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Bread is good dipped in oil (maybe canola oil, or flax seed oil) with salt and pepper, or with fruit preserves of some kind (like some kinds of berry, like strawberry, cranberry, blueberry, pineapple), or even peanut butter (made from peanuts).

I'm not sure how bad your allergies are, or if pectin triggers them. Some preserves are just fruit and sugar, and you may be able to find one that's not a stone fruit (are you allergic to all drupes, or just plants in the genus Prunus?).

You don't need to throw anything away. Usually people finish the stuff they already bought, and just don't buy more of it. :)
Nik Joda
Diet: Vegan

Re: Heyho

Post by Nik Joda »

My allergies are just on pure fruits. If they are heated i can eat them. I know that i can eat many different things. But for me it is more important to eat balanced than to eat just vegan. I know that beeing vegan is good but to eat it all the times is super annoying. I have to plan all day all time on what i can eat. And i am a person who is not good at planning at all. I just have not the motivation to do the big gap to vegan. I will give it a try when i get my own money so i can buy all my own have no problems with my parents etc.
I really like to cook but i just can not buy for every recipie "fake" products. I have to test my own what i like and what i can afford.
Or i just forget my entire prelife and gonna be a wisdom searching monk.
Nah kidding^^