HI!

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
omegaflare
Diet: Meat-Eater

HI!

Post by omegaflare »

Hello:

My name is omegaflare and I am a Christian (I don't go to churches anymore due to abuse I suffered at Seventh-Day Adventist institution). I was an ex-Seventh-Day Adventist, and ex-atheist (I was an atheist for nearly 10 years). Then at one point I began to re-examine the evidence that was recently unearthed allowed me to critically examine my belief as an atheist (notably the big-bang *theory*) and eventually transformed myself as a believer in Christ.

I would be glad to discuss this more in-depth, but this is not the appropriate thread to do so.

I just want to ask The Vegan Atheist a question: did you receive my email? Thanks!
Volenta
Master in Training
Diet: Vegan

Re: HI!

Post by Volenta »

Welcome!

That's quite some step you've made! From atheism to theism and actually knowing which religion—if any of them—was the true one. I would absolutely love to see your arguments for why you made the conversion. (I see you already posted in the Debate an Atheist topic)

I'm also quite curious what it was that got you into atheism in the first place. Do you remember what that was about?
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

Hi omegaflare, welcome to the forum. Im not sure if Ive received your email. Private message me with your contact details and I will see if I got your email.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
Jebus
Master of the Forum

Post by Jebus »

Welcome Omegaflare. Were you a happy, fulfilled person as an atheist or was your conversion accompanied by any life crisis?
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.