Hello everyone!

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
tinyphilosopher
Diet: Vegetarian

Hello everyone!

Post by tinyphilosopher »

My name is tinyphilosopher, and I'm just beginning my journey on philosophy and vegetarian/veganism. I work as a software engineer, and I like to bike, practice jiu jitsu, and learn. Thanks!
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Red »

Hey tinyphilosopher! Welcome to the forum.
What got you interested in veganism?
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
tinyphilosopher
Diet: Vegetarian

Post by tinyphilosopher »

Hey Red! Honestly, I don't remember what got me interested. I just started hearing vegan arguments and over time they sunk in. I'm fully convinced that veganism is the best decision, morally - at least by my moral framework ( which needs help and is why I am here :) ).
Jebus
Master of the Forum

Post by Jebus »

Welcome Tinyphilosopher! I like your hobbies.

Vegetarianism, in my opinion should be nothing, except perhaps a stepping stone to veganism. It is unfortunate that so many people settle there.
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Welcome tinyphilosopher, I hope you like it here.
Jebus wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:35 pm Welcome Tinyphilosopher! I like your hobbies.

Vegetarianism, in my opinion should be nothing, except perhaps a stepping stone to veganism. It is unfortunate that so many people settle there.
It makes sense, many people are primarily interested in doing a little better than society at large (or the generation before), and not necessarily committing to continuing down that path themselves until society catches up. It's psychologically difficult, it would seem, for most.