'Ello there

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
VeganChristian
Diet: Vegan

Re: 'Ello there

Post by VeganChristian »

HOW ATHEISTS, JEWS AND SATANISTS BELIEVE THE WORLD WAS MADE: There was nothing, and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything, and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason whatsoever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.
1) Why Jewish people? What?
2) Not all atheists believe in the big bang (not saying I don't).
3) You got that from an Internet meme.
4) Explain how that's an accurate description of the big bang theory (and evolution at the end).
5) There are different types of Satanists; which are you referring to?[/quote]

1) Jews are Satan's chosen people
2) No "Atheist" truly believes in the Big Bang but they want you to
3) You're correct! Your point?
4) YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING CAME FROM A BIG EXPLOSION WHICH CAME FROM NOTHING AND IN DINOSAURS!! How is it not accurate?
5) There is only one type of Satanist, and that is the one that worships Satan, he is whom I refer to
HOW CHRISTIANS AND VEGANS BELIEVE THE WORLD WAS MADE: God created the world in six days, beginning with the day and night, then the sky, sea and earth, then the sun, moon and stars, then the animals and finally the first man, Adam, which he shaped in his image. He later created the first woman, Eve, from Adam's rib
Not all vegans believe in God. In fact... http://theveganatheist.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=7&t=211
Not all Christians believe that.[/quote]

All Vegans believe in God, if you meet an Atheist who claims he is a Vegan, he is lying. And all True Christians believe that.
EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION: Some retarded scientists (who weren't even there) say so
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LW06dav ... 8TqwIjMdCQ[/quote]

You gave a link to a cartoon about some guy who's supposed to be Ken Ham (who I don't side with anyway) talking to some Police about a guy who's broken into his house and committed some rather vile acts of which I shan't be mentioning here. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!? DID I REALLY HAVE TO SEE THAT?!?
EVIDENCE FOR CREATIONISM: God says so, and he was there
What is your evidence that God even exists to have "been there"?[/quote]

The Bible, of course!

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR AN ATHEIST TO BE A VEGAN?: Unless they just don't like meat, no, because an Atheist has no morals and therefore, doesn't care about animals
You're not a vegan if you don't eat animal products just because you don't like them.
You're also not a vegan if you are a Nazi...[/quote]

Hitler himself carried out a strict vegetarian diet! The more you know, eh?
WHAT ABOUT THE "VEGAN ATHEIST"?: He is clearly a liar, who pretends he is a Vegan, in order to convince innocent people like you to convert to his religion of Atheism
How is he a liar? Support that claim.
Atheism isn't a religion.[/quote]

Support his claim that he is telling the truth! And if Atheism isn't a religion, then why do you argue with such a religious attitude?
IS HOMOSEXUALITY GOOD?: No! God says that anybody who commits this act should be punished! (Leviticus 20:13)
God says eh? More like your version of the God in your religion.[/quote]

God does not say "Eh?" lol. But seriously, Christianity isn't a religion, it's a personal relationship with God!
WHAT ABOUT ABORTION?: Intolerable! You are killing a Baby! Even in cases of Rape, the Baby should not be punished for the Father's crime!
It's not sentient until a certain point. If it isn't sentient, what is the problem?{/quote]

The problem is that you're killing an innocent baby
FEMINISM?: A woman's place is at home, taking care of the husband and catering to his every need! They should not be outside flaunting their breasts! A woman should also only speak when spoken to! Feminism is evil, wicked, satanic and disgusting! (See Ephesians 5:23-24)
Catering to his every need? What if he wants her to let him rape her?
Who are you to say that woman can't dress the way they want and speak when they want to?
Why is the Bible a reliable source of information?[/quote]

If he ever has intercourse with her, it is never rape
Who are you to deny God?
The Bible is God's word!
Do you also think My Little Pony is satanic?
I have a hunch.
No, but I disapprove of the Male Fandom, Bronies, who are all Homosexual Pedophiles
IS THERE A GOD?: Yes! Only Fools would think otherwise! (See Psalm 14:1) Hitchens is burning in Hell right now as he has found out that GOD IS GREAT! And Dawkins shall follow after because GOD IS NO DELUSION!
Support these claims.[/quote]

Jesus is the only way to Heaven. Atheists hate Jesus and worship Satan, so they are going to Hell.
SHOULD I SMOKE WEED?: No, Weed is an Abomination and God hates it!
If God hates weed why did he even create it?
I'm not even taking a stance on weed; js.[/quote]

God didn't create Weed, Satan did
WHAT RELIGION SHOULD I FOLLOW?: You should be a Roman Catholic, because the Pope says so and he speaks on behalf of God!
What is your evidence the Pope speaks on behalf of God?
What is your evidence that God even exists to have someone speak on behalf of him?[/quote]

Those questions are so stupid, I have to ask, are you a troll? I thought trolls weren't allowed on this site! Oh, EquALLity, you silly silly goose!
DID THE HOLOCAUST HAPPEN?: No! It is a lie made by Atheists, Jews and Satanists to get you to turn away from God!
Support.[/quote]

The Jews make the claim that there was a Holocaust, I'm just rejecting it because extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE SCIENTISTS WHO BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION?: Retards like Stephen Hawking will say to you that we came from monkey but should we really believe him just because he calls himself a "Scientist"? He boasts about being smart so much that people believe him! Do you believe him?
Stephen Hawking never fricking said we "came from monkey". Evolution doesn't teach that.
He is a scientist, though. :?[/quote]

Yes it does. And while I'm at it, have you ever seen a Monkey give birth to a Human? :lol: Why are Monkeys still here? :lol: I guess Evolution never happened after all! :lol:
"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."-Adolf Hitler
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

Hi VeganChristian!

First off, I've never seen a vegan Christian before, kudos to you!
I'll try to reply to some of the things you said.
VeganChristian wrote:HOW ATHEISTS, JEWS AND SATANISTS BELIEVE THE WORLD WAS MADE: There was nothing, and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything, and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason whatsoever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.
HOW CHRISTIANS AND VEGANS BELIEVE THE WORLD WAS MADE: God created the world in six days, beginning with the day and night, then the sky, sea and earth, then the sun, moon and stars, then the animals and finally the first man, Adam, which he shaped in his image. He later created the first woman, Eve, from Adam's rib
I'm not a scientist, and honestly I don't fully understand the Big Bang Theory. One thing I do understand is that something being created out of nothing is essential for the existence of the universe, even if there is a god. If your god exists, he had to come from nothing too. In that aspect the Christian and Atheist perspectives do not differ.

Also, Jews have exactly the same theory about the creation of the universe as you do if you replace 'god' with 'Yahweh'. Most jews reject the Big Bang Theory just like you do.
EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION: Some retarded scientists (who weren't even there) say so
The evidence evolutionists provide is not that scientists say so, it is the reasons the scientists have to say so that is the evidence.
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR AN ATHEIST TO BE A VEGAN?: Unless they just don't like meat, no, because an Atheist has no morals and therefore, doesn't care about animals
I would encourage you to read the book 'The Moral Landscape' by Sam Harris. Godless morality is explained there.

I would also like to say the following:
Millions of people are born Hindu, which means they do not believe in the Christian god.. They are not introduced to Christianity. Your god would have them consciously burn in hell for eternity just for being born in the wrong place (which he has complete control over, by the way). That's just cruel. I don't know why anyone would want to base his moral system on such a being.

if someone is miraculously cured from cancer, God is great. If thousands of people are killed by an earthquake we are told God is mysterious. If I shoot someone and tell the judge 'I work in mysterious ways' he won't let me go. Killing someone is wrong after all, however great my reasons. Yet for some reason God can get away with anything and never be called immoral. I don't think that's fair.
WHAT ABOUT ABORTION?: Intolerable! You are killing a Baby! Even in cases of Rape, the Baby should not be punished for the Father's crime!
Well, you're not killing a baby, you're killing a fetus. A fetus has a couple thousand cells, which sounds like much but is not enough to develop a nose, let alone a brain. A fetus is simply not a complex enough being to suffer. If you can prove to me fetuses can suffer, then it sounds reasonable to think abortion is wrong. Someone we're sure can suffer is the mother, and suffer she will if she is not in the position to care for the child. The mother in any case should not be punished for the father's crime, the baby can not even experience the suffering.
WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE SCIENTISTS WHO BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION?: Retards like Stephen Hawking will say to you that we came from monkey but should we really believe him just because he calls himself a "Scientist"? He boasts about being smart so much that people believe him! Do you believe him?
This is a common misconception actually. Evolutionists claim that humans and monkeys have a common ancestor. That ancestor is monkey nor human, but it was a primate. Also, can you get me one single record of Stephen Hawking boasting about his intelligence? Thanks.

I will not reply to your other comments as they are based on moral rules set in the bible, which I do not think is a good source of morality as explained earlier.

Also, what in the world makes you think the holocaust did not happen?
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Miniboes, he's a poe/trolling. Just trying to get attention.

He's an atheist and meat eater, he thought it'd be a kick to pretend to be the opposite in both respects, in the most absurd and extreme way he could think of.
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

brimstoneSalad wrote:Miniboes, he's a poe/trolling. Just trying to get attention.

He's an atheist and meat eater, he thought it'd be a kick to pretend to be the opposite in both respects, in the most absurd and extreme way he could think of.
I figured so, but whatever :P
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
VeganChristian

Post by VeganChristian »

Okay, for the last, time guys, I am NOT, repeat, NOT, a troll! If anybody's a troll, it's Vegan Atheist who pretends that he is a Vegan in order to get innocent Vegans like yourself to convert to his religion of Atheism, and by the looks of things, it seems that he has succeeded. Anyways, now to reply to Miniboes.
miniboes wrote:Hi VeganChristian!

First off, I've never seen a vegan Christian before, kudos to you!
I'll try to reply to some of the things you said.
All true Christians are Vegans and all true Vegans are Christians. Keep your Kudos to yourself.
I'm not a scientist, and honestly I don't fully understand the Big Bang Theory. One thing I do understand is that something being created out of nothing is essential for the existence of the universe, even if there is a god. If your god exists, he had to come from nothing too. In that aspect the Christian and Atheist perspectives do not differ.
You're not a scientist? Well, at least you're honest, unlike Stephen Hawking, Bill Nye, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Albert Einstein, Carl Sagan, "Vegan" Atheist, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud and others. And how can something come from nothing? When I see a painting, I know it had a painter. When I see a building, I know it had a builder. Likewise, when I see a creation, I know it had a creator. And don't bring God into this, he's eternal.
Also, Jews have exactly the same theory about the creation of the universe as you do if you replace 'god' with 'Yahweh'. Most jews reject the Big Bang Theory just like you do.
Wow, those lying big-nosed money-grabbing kikes sure have worked their ways on you. Whilst all Oven-Magnets pretend to believe the Bible, they really believe the Big Bang Theory out of their hatred for God. Don't believe me? Prove me wrong! Have you ever met a Blood-Sucking Jew before?
The evidence evolutionists provide is not that scientists say so, it is the reasons the scientists have to say so that is the evidence.
And what evidence? I've never heard any! All I've heard is "scientists" telling me this bullsh*t and then boasting about how they're "scientists". Goodness Gracious Me! Do I really have to explain this to you?
I would encourage you to read the book 'The Moral Landscape' by Sam Harris. Godless morality is explained there.
Oh yes, and while I'm at it, I'll eat a baby and sacrifice a goat to Satan. NO! GET REAL! OF COURSE I'M NOT GONNA READ YOUR IMMORAL LITERATURE!
I would also like to say the following:
Millions of people are born Hindu, which means they do not believe in the Christian god.. They are not introduced to Christianity. Your god would have them consciously burn in hell for eternity just for being born in the wrong place (which he has complete control over, by the way). That's just cruel. I don't know why anyone would want to base his moral system on such a being.
God's morality is perfect. You just don't understand it because you are so arrogant. And while I'm at it, HOW DARE YOU JUDGE GOD WHEN YOU, AS AN ATHEIST, DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY MORALITY?!?
if someone is miraculously cured from cancer, God is great. If thousands of people are killed by an earthquake we are told God is mysterious. If I shoot someone and tell the judge 'I work in mysterious ways' he won't let me go. Killing someone is wrong after all, however great my reasons. Yet for some reason God can get away with anything and never be called immoral. I don't think that's fair.
It's not evil when God does it. If you don't think that's fair then that just proves how evil you are.
Well, you're not killing a baby, you're killing a fetus. A fetus has a couple thousand cells, which sounds like much but is not enough to develop a nose, let alone a brain. A fetus is simply not a complex enough being to suffer. If you can prove to me fetuses can suffer, then it sounds reasonable to think abortion is wrong. Someone we're sure can suffer is the mother, and suffer she will if she is not in the position to care for the child. The mother in any case should not be punished for the father's crime, the baby can not even experience the suffering.
Whether the Baby suffers or not, you are killing it and the Bible says "Thou shalt not kill". Do you really think Jesus would kill innocent babies?
This is a common misconception actually. Evolutionists claim that humans and monkeys have a common ancestor. That ancestor is monkey nor human, but it was a primate. Also, can you get me one single record of Stephen Hawking boasting about his intelligence? Thanks.
This is a common misconception actually. Jews claim that Evilutionists claim that humans and monkeys have a common ancestor. And your record of Mr. Hawking boasting about his intelligence is in Romans 1:22. Also, if Stephen's so smart, why is he retarded?
I will not reply to your other comments as they are based on moral rules set in the bible, which I do not think is a good source of morality as explained earlier.
That is because you are evil.
Also, what in the world makes you think the holocaust did not happen?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I don't have any evidence so I'm just gonna reject those Greedy Jews' claims!
"As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save this country.” - Abraham Lincoln

Take a look at "Honest Abe": http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln
"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."-Adolf Hitler
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

1) Jews are Satan's chosen people
Wtf? Where are you getting this shit from?
2) No "Atheist" truly believes in the Big Bang but they want you to
Ad hominem.
4) YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING CAME FROM A BIG EXPLOSION WHICH CAME FROM NOTHING AND IN DINOSAURS!! How is it not accurate?
5) There is only one type of Satanist, and that is the one that worships Satan, he is whom I refer to
Nope, that's bullshit. Look up LaVeyan Satanism.
All Vegans believe in God, if you meet an Atheist who claims he is a Vegan, he is lying. And all True Christians believe that.
Evidence please.
WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!? DID I REALLY HAVE TO SEE THAT?!?
Calm the fck down.
Throughout the video there was evidence that a certain person is the one who crashed into Ken's house. The police weren't there, and neither was anyone but the man who crashed the car. But because there was evidence like blood, hair, etc. so it was obvious who crashed the car (even though nobody was there). In the end, Ken and the police didn't arrest the man who crashed the car because nobody was actually there to see him crash it, even though there was evidence.
The idea is that Ken doesn't trust the scientists because they "weren't even there" (like you say), so to remain consistent he can't believe that the man crashed the car because nobody was there to witness it despite all of the evidence.
The Bible, of course!
What is the evidence for the Bible's credibility?
Hitler himself carried out a strict vegetarian diet! The more you know, eh?
Strict vegetarianism isn't veganism. Veganism: Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.
Support his claim that he is telling the truth! And if Atheism isn't a religion, then why do you argue with such a religious attitude?
Because obviously it totally seems legit that someone would create a YouTube channel called 'TheVeganAtheist', talk about veganism, make a forum and a website, sell vegan shirts, all in an effort to brainwash people into the evil religion of atheism!!!!!!!!!1111111
Give me a fucking break.
God does not say "Eh?" lol. But seriously, Christianity isn't a religion, it's a personal relationship with God!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBo7Z_abiLE
The problem is that you're killing an innocent baby
It's not a "baby". It's a fetus.
If he ever has intercourse with her, it is never rape
So rape between husband and wife doesn't exist???
Who are you to deny God?
To deny God?
How dare I!!!!!11111
How about this; you give me evidence for God.
The Bible isn't evidence; we haven't established the Bible as reliable.
The Bible is God's word!
Evidence?
No, but I disapprove of the Male Fandom, Bronies, who are all Homosexual Pedophiles
Are you serious? ROFL.
Because there aren't any little boys who like My Little Pony.
And obviously if you're male and watch MLP you're a homosexual... not.
Jesus is the only way to Heaven.
Evidence that Jesus existed, was the son of God, and that Heaven exists please.
Atheists hate Jesus and worship Satan, so they are going to Hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6gZOXYTqdw
God didn't create Weed, Satan did
If God is omnipotent he can destroy it and Satan.
Those questions are so stupid, I have to ask, are you a troll? I thought trolls weren't allowed on this site! Oh, EquALLity, you silly silly goose!
Cop-out.
Maybe you really are a troll.
The Jews make the claim that there was a Holocaust, I'm just rejecting it because extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
Thank you for enlightening me. All the pictures and documentation are just lies from the Satanic Jews.
Yes it does. And while I'm at it, have you ever seen a Monkey give birth to a Human? :lol: Why are Monkeys still here? :lol: I guess Evolution never happened after all! :lol:
No; it says that we evolved from a common ancestor.
Monkey to human? That's not evolution either. No person who accepts evolution is claiming that monkeys gave birth to humans.

I really can't tell if you are a troll or not. :?
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

This m8 has been banned for the next week due to excessive complaints, and trolling.
She's beautiful...
dinnermeal
Diet: Meat-Eater

Post by dinnermeal »

VeganChristian wrote:HOW ATHEISTS, JEWS AND SATANISTS BELIEVE THE WORLD WAS MADE: There was nothing, and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything, and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason whatsoever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.
WHAT ABOUT THE "VEGAN ATHEIST"?: He is clearly a liar, who pretends he is a Vegan, in order to convince innocent people like you to convert to his religion of Atheism
IS HOMOSEXUALITY GOOD?: No! God says that anybody who commits this act should be punished! (Leviticus 20:13)
FEMINISM?: A woman's place is at home, taking care of the husband and catering to his every need! They should not be outside flaunting their breasts! A woman should also only speak when spoken to! Feminism is evil, wicked, satanic and disgusting! (See Ephesians 5:23-24)
IS THERE A GOD?: Yes! Only Fools would think otherwise! (See Psalm 14:1) Hitchens is burning in Hell right now as he has found out that GOD IS GREAT! And Dawkins shall follow after because GOD IS NO DELUSION!
SHOULD I SMOKE WEED?: No, Weed is an Abomination and God hates it!
WHAT RELIGION SHOULD I FOLLOW?: You should be a Roman Catholic, because the Pope says so and he speaks on behalf of God!
DID THE HOLOCAUST HAPPEN?: No! It is a lie made by Atheists, Jews and Satanists to get you to turn away from God!

Hope this cleared things up!
Sorry for the huge quote, I'm not super amazing with forums. :oops:
Oh, and heyyy EquALLity. Do I sound familiar? :lol:

1.) I remember watching a documentary on this and I recall hearing that energy was building up and that potentially created the Big Bang. But hey it's just a theory. An atheist theory. ;)
2.) Your beginning statements make me want to run a mile or two and go to the local supermarket to get some child dramamine so I don't throw up.
3.) Not all those groups can say that for themselves. You can't speak for one giant minority or group.
4.) Evidence for evolution: Well, some creatures weren't doing so well in their environment, so they got lucky and were able to change into something better before they were wiped out.
5.) I'd like some testimonial from God, other than this fantasy novel called a Bible, thank you.
6.) My amazing friend is strictly vegan and is strictly atheist, so go eat my socks.
7.) Why don't you tell all 200+ species who have done something homosexual to stop? Both the lion and human will probably attempt to rip off your face. I know I would. :D
8.) A parent / parents may be in a situation where they cannot handle a disabled child for whatever reason. Abortion should be their choice.
9.) Women should be in a home, loving whoever they want to, doing something great for the world, possibly going on Tumblr.
10.) Clothes have no gender. Ya bish.
11.) I love how you have lots of stable evidence toward the existence of God. Well done. :mrgreen:
12.) You shouldn't smoke anything because it's bad for your health. But if you have to, smoke marinara. ;)
13.) Follow any religion or whatever. Don't listen to some bozo on the internet who might just be trolling.
14.) You might as well say Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. didn't ever give his "I Have a Dream Speech" and my father never existed. Of course the Holocaust existed, ya bish! There's sooooo much more proof that THAT happened than God. :roll:
15.) Those scientists are baes. Also, I don't believe we came from a monkey, and not all scientists do, but we came from something.
16.) Caps just make you seem 10% more annoying. I don't even think that's possible. Maybe it is.
17.) Bill Nye is bae, you better believe it. :cry:

Thanks.
~ dinnermeal :geek:
It's always October in Conneticut.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

Sorry for the huge quote, I'm not super amazing with forums. :oops:
Oh, and heyyy EquALLity. Do I sound familiar? :lol:
You checked it out! So glad you joined! You should make an introduction.
I'm in such happy shock right now.
How did you know I was EquALLity? Was it the drawing?
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
Zed4711
Diet: Vegetarian

Post by Zed4711 »

I'm pretty sure the Jews have the EXACT SAME view of the creation as christianity is nothing more than an over bloated jewish sect, I mean for fucks sake Jesus had a Bar Mitzvah and knew the Torah back to front. Are you forgetting where the Ten Commandments come from? Moses a jew & for that mater you quote Leviticus (a book named after the Levites, a group Rabbis) to 'attack' Gays, yet you hate Jews? Do you have an functioning brains cells? "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it."
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it you will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself

~Friedrich Nietzsche