How is it going?

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
Masculine

How is it going?

Post by Masculine »

I am Masculine. I guess you can call me Callin also. But I am Masculine. Ask away and I will answer. Nice to meet you guys.
Neptual
Diet: Vegan

Re: How is it going?

Post by Neptual »

What's up Masculine, welcome to the forums :D
She's beautiful...
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin
Diet: Vegan

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

Masculine wrote:I am Masculine. I guess you can call me Callin also. But I am Masculine. Ask away and I will answer. Nice to meet you guys.
Welcome. Are you vegan? atheist? theist? Where in the world do you call home?
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
Masculine

Post by Masculine »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:
Masculine wrote:I am Masculine. I guess you can call me Callin also. But I am Masculine. Ask away and I will answer. Nice to meet you guys.
Welcome. Are you vegan? atheist? theist? Where in the world do you call home?
Recently atheist. About a year ago wen I started studying religion and philosophy in college. I then became Buddhist which Christian aspects. Actually the other way around. But I left theism and still follow some Buddhist teachings, but just an atheist.

I would say Portland... But with travling because if the navy I could be anywhere at anytime if deployed.

Using my 4+ years to save up for college till I think what major I really want.

Heavily considering between astrophysics, theoretical or experimental physics, or some kind of biology or journalism.

The most requiring a PHD.

As of now, meat eater. Only because... We'll no real reason. It is simply I am looking and doing the research on my own. Living with my mother while in college (Navy wise I am reserve) I really can only eat what they have. Generally I just drink protein shakes and some kind of endure shake fire weight gain... That metabolism is a pain.

However I am very much inching toward vegan. I do however agree withy the moral reason.

Personally I dispose people thinking that since they are humans or smarter, they must be above other beings, even non-sentient.

The main reason I guess I have yet to make a change is nutrition reasons. Not that being a vegan has nothing, I am just currently, when I have time, checking the sides myself. I think the only real thing I take more then meat is dairy. Meat if anything is kinda vague. But I do munch on chimps a lot. And nuts, nuts are always good.

I guess you could say I am self testing and researching before changing. Kind of like a theist expanding his mind before making an an dual transition into something he knows nothing about, like atheism. That is if that makes sense.

However I have been called a militant atheist at times, not sure why.

But this phone is rather difficult to type in. I noticed a mistake and my name is Collin. The phone put Callin. Haha

By the way, it was Bill Maher's Religious documantry that sparked me further into question, then Penn and Tellers Bullshit: The Bibel.

If you go on Debate.org I am also there.

But currently working on writing a book and making a documantry. All pertaining to theism and atheism.