Hi, I am new here!

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
Lambert34
Diet: Meat-Eater

Hi, I am new here!

Post by Lambert34 »

Hi all ! I am currently a non-vegetarian.But I wish to become a vegan.My parents are non-vegetarians.I eat home-cooked meals.I have came to know that vegan diet results in many health benefits like increased energy, younger looking skin and eternal youth .I already have some health issues like cholesterol. I have read about vegan through internet.All living creatures fear death, just as we do.They all experience the same fear when it comes to slaughter.So if it is possible to have delicious food,delivers better health and avoids killing other creatures,then why don't we become a vegan?This inspired me.I am here to get more knowledge about it.
Jebus
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

Re: Hi, I am new here!

Post by Jebus »

Welcome Lambert34. How did you find out about the health benefits of a plant based diet? Have you seen Forks over Knives or What the Health?

You came to the right place if you want unbiased, pseudo-science free information about veganism.
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Hey Lambert! Hope you like it here.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

Hello Lambert34!

I see that you have posted in a thread. We try to be the type of forum that encourages discussion, especially among new members, so keep it up!

Welcome to the forum!
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
DrDavid

Post by DrDavid »

Hi Lambert34

I'm also very new to this forum.

I do know a lot about diet and health. From my first impressions, the advice and recommendations you get here are excellent.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have specific questions.