Hi from Europe.

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
imani
Diet: Vegan

Hi from Europe.

Post by imani »

Hello! I'm from South-East Europe. I don't speak english perfect, but I found this forum interesting, and I would like to make conversations finally with people which have the same value-system as me. (supporting veganism, against cruelty) I went vegan just a half year ago, but I think this was the best decision of my life. I was an animal- and nature lover, when I realized, that loving animals and eating them is so hypocratical. I'm just 16 years old, trying to explain the people around me, that what they believed and what they are doing, is wrong. I get just contempt, so I really need to meet people who recognized yet, what are happening "behind the scenes". : )
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: Hi from Europe.

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Welcome imani, I hope you like it here.

Your English seems pretty good!
Jebus
Master of the Forum

Post by Jebus »

Welcome Imani and congratulations on becoming vegan at such a young age. What do your parents think about your decision?
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
imani

Post by imani »

I'm so lucky with my parents. In the beginnings, they were skeptic, and said the basic things "health, protein, we need meat", but when they saw, that I became more positive, happy and full of energy, they started to support me, taste my food and admit, that this is such a good thing. My familiy's attitude changed a lot since I started to tell them my thoughts, they eat less meat, and see the consumer society from another perspective. I'm really proud of this.
Jebus
Master of the Forum

Post by Jebus »

That's great! Maybe they will also go vegan one day.
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.