I am Andrew

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
MathCubes

I am Andrew

Post by MathCubes »

Hi I uses the Online names MathCubes, MathSquare, and Bamboo113 (if it is really old). I am 14 years old, and going on to 15 in August. I live in Missouri, United States. I really want to become a astrophysicist because I enjoy science, and math. I am a vegan, atheist, and a communist. I became a Vegan since 2-3 years after I saw the "Farm to Fridge" video. I did it in one minute, I said to my self that I would go vegan, and did it. I don't really know how long I have been an atheist for. I think it has been several years thou, I wasn't truly a theist or a deist. I made up my own beliefs when I was smaller to explains things, and believe in them, until I found Science as a better tool to believe in things. I don 't know how long I have been a communist, I have always dreamed of a classless society with out hate. In my School, I am part of the National Junior Honor Society. Science, math I have above 100% in. Although I am not in any advance classes. The Vegan Atheist (formerly Vegan Truth) is one of my favorite Youtubers.
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin
Diet: Vegan

Re: I am Andrew

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

Welcome to the forum!
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics