I am surprised the name Jen wasn't already taken

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
Dream Sphere
Diet: Vegan

Re: I am surprised the name Jen wasn't already taken

Post by Dream Sphere »

Stevie Ray Vaughan is really good. I like his whole Texas Flood album. Rood Mood is my favourite SRV song to play in Rock Band. Though Pride and Joy is my favourite to listen to.

Did you try that Blind Guardian song? A lot of people have misconceptions about what metal is and think it's all screaming and harsh noise. The genre power metal is quite different from the likes of extreme metal like black metal or death metal. If you're into rock like Queen, or Deep Purple, I could see you liking power metal and traditional heavy metal.

I kinda liked the song Thunder Kiss 65 by White Zombie in the video game Guitar Hero, but I'm generally not much of a fan of alternative metal or groove metal like White Zombie, Black Label Society, Disturbed, System of a Down, or Pantera.
Jen
Diet: Vegan

Re: I am surprised the name Jen wasn't already taken

Post by Jen »

It seems we won't really be connecting through music, but I appreciated the chat. :)