Greetings from Chico, CA

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
quagga
Diet: Vegan

Greetings from Chico, CA

Post by quagga »

Hi all! I've been an ethical vegan for over thirty years and have found a lot of guidance in online forums. I lurk a lot, but I hope to get in a word here and there when the moment comes up. Carry on!
DarlBundren
Diet: Vegetarian

Re: Greetings from Chico, CA

Post by DarlBundren »

Hello quagga,

Thanks for letting us know you've joined the forum. 30 years? That's impressive! Jebus has recently started a thread about long-time vegans, we would be happy to hear your story.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Welcome quagga!
DarlBundren wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 6:47 pm 30 years? That's impressive! Jebus has recently started a thread about long-time vegans, we would be happy to hear your story.
I agree, that's pretty amazing.

Here's the link if you care to share:
http://philosophicalvegan.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3176
Lightningman_42
Master in Training

Post by Lightningman_42 »

Hello Quagga, welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here. Always a pleasure to meet another Californian vegan.

Nice to hear that you've been vegan for so long. I've been vegan for a similar number of years, but without a zero at the end.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil but because of those who look on and do nothing."
-Albert Einstein