Greetings ^_^

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
LPMalakye
Diet: Vegan

Greetings ^_^

Post by LPMalakye »

Hello,
I found TVA on Youtube and decided to join the community after watching a few of his videos. I just wanted to say Hi and make myself known in the community and hope to get to know you all soon :) take care
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: Greetings ^_^

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Welcome! I hope you like it here.
What inspired you to go vegan?
LPMalakye

Post by LPMalakye »

Honestly...it began with me being a humanitarian and the belief that the right to life is something everyone deserves a shot at (not necessarily something they deserve to keep mind you) but one day I came across a documentary called "Earthlings" that totally changed my perception on how we treat not only other human beings on this planet but all life.

I chose to be vegan not really in the hopes of changing anyone persons mind but because I refuse to be a part of such a cruel and destructive process that causes pain and suffering of so many other beings on this planet. Sorry if that sounded a bit "High" on myself but thats my honest answer. Anything that purposely causes suffering towards anything that can "feel" is just not in my nature.
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

Welcome to the forum!

What's your favourite vegan dish?
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
LPMalakye

Post by LPMalakye »

miniboes wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:44 pm Welcome to the forum!

What's your favourite vegan dish?
Thank you for the Welcome, tbh I am not sure. I am a up and starting Vegan...I have been sticking to the vegetarian diet for the past 6 months but am looking into my options ^_^