Hello

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
Superlol
Diet: Meat-Eater

Hello

Post by Superlol »

I'm very young but i really love science and all parts of it. I also love arguments, what i say May not be what I believe but I'm just helping People find new ways to explain there points and improve on them. Like a hacker trying to break into a design to help them better cover any flaws. Do not question my intelligence, I have studied and watched and read, many scientific facts and I always double check them. Please do not get angry at me im here to help improve all our critical minds. I do a lot of this and I'm just starting to add this to my collection of forums i argue in.
fumblesquid
Diet: Vegan

Re: Hello

Post by fumblesquid »

Welcome! It's great to see someone young and interested in science and arguments.

I'm not (and I'm pretty sure others aren't) here to question your intelligence, that is your own business. I will however question your facts and beliefs, because that is what an open-minded discussion is for. Oh and I wouldn't expect anyone to get angry at you, at least I'd hope they wouldn't. We all make mistakes and think ignorant thoughts sometimes.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here. I just joined myself.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

fumblesquid wrote:Oh and I wouldn't expect anyone to get angry at you, at least I'd hope they wouldn't. We all make mistakes and think ignorant thoughts sometimes.
Ignorance is no crime, for sure. We all make mistakes on occasion. :)

But making assertions and then not listening to anybody when everybody tells you you're wrong and tries to explain why, instead choosing to insult people who try to correct you, and not answering questions, but continuing to make blatantly false assertions... that will tend to make people angry.

I hope he stops doing that, and starts behaving better. We're always happy to have more curious people around, and an interest in science is a great thing to cultivate. :D

We'll see what happens.
PrincessPeach

Post by PrincessPeach »

Superlol wrote:I'm very young but i really love science and all parts of it.
You have a lot to learn little sprout-let, how young is young?

Why do you eat meat, is it because that is what your guardian(s) chooses to feed you?
Don't be a waste of molecules
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

Welcome to the forum Superlol.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics