Anti-Theist, Pro-Meat

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
Free From Religion

Anti-Theist, Pro-Meat

Post by Free From Religion »

Hello everyone! I love the VeganAtheist youtube channel! I like especially his equal treatment of religious folks, atheists, meat eaters, and vegans in his "stupid comments" videos. Very good stuff! I am not only an atheist, but an anti-theist. I believe that religion is a problem for society, cheapens the true beauty of nature and disguises the nature of morality. I am a meat eater, and I know I am on shaky ground for its defense. I know it might be messed up, but I love meat of all kinds and meat eating isn't going away, so I just sort of ignore the issue. Nobody is perfect and meat is delicious. See you around!
Last edited by Free From Religion on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Remember that truth has nothing to fear from doubt. Truth withstands scrutiny. If anyone tries to convince you doubt is a sin while belief without evidence is a virtue... you can bet they are selling lies." -MystryBox
Twizelby
Diet: Vegan

Re: Anti-Theist, Pro-Meat

Post by Twizelby »

no worries. honestly I told myself I could never be vegan too. I took the time to watch and read everything. now all I see in the cheese aisle is animal cruelty. If you want to be vegan but love taste, LEARN TO COOK! invaluable and just as delicious.
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin
Diet: Vegan

Re: Anti-Theist, Pro-Meat

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

Free From Religion wrote:Hello everyone! I love the VeganAtheist youtube channel! I like especially his equal treatment of religious folks, atheists, meat eaters, and vegans in his "stupid comments" videos. Very good stuff! I am not only an atheist, but an anti-theist. I believe that religion is a problem for society, cheapens the true beauty of nature and disguises the nature of morality. I am a meat eater, and I know I am on shaky ground for its defense. I know it might be messed up, but I love meat of all kinds and meat eating isn't going away, so I just sort of ignore the issue. Nobody is perfect and bacon is delicious. See you around!
welcome.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics