Hello

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
Shadow Fox

Hello

Post by Shadow Fox »

My name is Shadow Fox. I am an Atheist / Kopimist / omnivorous / person / thing.

I have no idea how to end this message. So I will fill the remaining time I have left with this picture of a crow.

We are all born Atheists, everyone of us. We are born without the Shackles of theism arresting our minds. It is not until we are poisoned by the fears and delusions of others that we become trapped in the psychopathic dream world of theism.
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin
Diet: Vegan

Re: Hello

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

Welcome Shadow Fox. Why do you identify yourself as an object ("thing")? How do people in your family, social group, community respond to your atheism?
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
Kanade
Diet: Vegan

Post by Kanade »

Welcome, never heard of kopimism before.
“I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being.”
― Abraham Lincoln
Shadow Fox

Post by Shadow Fox »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:Welcome Shadow Fox. Why do you identify yourself as an object ("thing")? How do people in your family, social group, community respond to your atheism?
We are things. Every one of us. What makes us more different then a rock or a plant? Its just the combination and extent to what atoms make us up.
We may be sentient and a much much different kind of thing, but things within the universe none the less. We are nothing more then Cosmic information.......also.

I have no idea what to call myself really. I really don't like the idea of social tags like nerd or atheist or average or goth or american or human.

Once you adhere to a social tag, the world expects you to act accordingly and puts all of the pros and cons of what society sees in you once you associate yourself with something. OH! BTW! Thank you for sharing your information about your youtube channel and the kinds of programs and mics you use on youtube to me! I don't have a Mac so I will find a PC version of whatever that program it is that you told me you used but within this year I hope to be on my way to making my own videos sometime. You were very helpful.

My family don't really care. My mom keeps using that line, I will pray for you or Jesus loves you etc. But, no one seems to care. My social group could care less as most of them are agnostic at best. My community does not know, because my community here in Jackson county southern Oregon is extremely non religious or...just quite about it. I have personally witnessed people holding a religious sinners sign maybe....twice in my 29 years of life here.
Maybe a one lady with a the end is nigh sign.

It just seems really quite here. Like, not a whole lot of people really care a whole lot. No one I know has ever talked about it around me. Of course I am very introverted and do not get out of the house often. So maybe its cuz I am a shut in I never seen it around me.

@ other guy

Kopimism - A omnichangable religion that's beliefs is that the circulation of knowledge and information unchallenged or altered is ethically right, sacred and will bring humanity closer to a enlightened singularity where everyone and everything is figuratively one with the universe and each other.

Omnichangable is a word I use that means it can be changed in any way, by any one to fit any personal beliefs (so long as the core Secular beliefs remain intact.

I believe that all matter in the universe is a copy of every other partial like it. We are made of these atoms and it is because of these partials that copied themselves endlessly and continue to do so and then "copy mix" themselves into one another and combining to make new things that the universe and WE exist in the way that we do. Unlike a glass of milk, our universe and its contents are NOT separate and thus we are all the same. WE ARE the universe and the universe is WE!.....or..us..you mean...that jack ass over there and the nice fellow behind him....see them? Yeah! Those two! ....them too! lol.

It is because we exist of the same Information that makes up everything else that makes copying and dissemination of information ethically right. We exist because of it and because the universe by sheer chance put us together and we possess the ability to create new information in the verse we live in with just a mere thought and by altering the information around us, that it is not only our duty but a right that we copy, remix, create, and distribute freely.

It may not be for some time but many of us believe that a world without currency may be within the next couple of centuries and a much sooner time if our way of thinking were accepted by more people. Information of the universe means "everything". Food, materials, sounds, art etc. There is still a need for personal propriety and personal information to be kept to ones self. But if we simply learned to freely share everything including digital information most of all as its special properties allow it to be copied infinitely. The hungry, homeless and many other problems would cease.

Furthermore if we freely gave scientists everything they needed and doctors too, like equipment and drugs etc. Medical science and other sciences would flourish exponentially and they would not have need to billions of dollars of donated money they have to wait for to build what they need for their experiments. They would simply ask and receive. By this time, the human mind would be conditioned to where laziness, incompetence and greed would be impossible.
For without someone to do the work, then they and no one else would have anything.

It is the dream of a world where the free flow of all information both digital and the physical information of the universe can flourish unchallenged.
We are all born Atheists, everyone of us. We are born without the Shackles of theism arresting our minds. It is not until we are poisoned by the fears and delusions of others that we become trapped in the psychopathic dream world of theism.