Hi everyone!

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by brimstoneSalad »

chuckjohn wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:21 am
brimstoneSalad wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:42 pm That sounds reasonable for an instant pot update [link removed]
I didn't say the part in red. There was an instapot link added. Did you mess up the quote?
FYI, new users aren't really allowed to post links. You should post an introduction, though.
chuckjohn wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:21 amI am trying to reduce my egg consumption in the breakfast. It's hard especially when they are used in some many baked and cooked items from the bakery. What's your strategy to eliminate them from the diet?
Eggs are tricky when they're in baked goods. I would focus on removing eggs elsewhere first because that will be easier, particularly overt eggs like omelettes. Then you can take some time to look for some egg-free replacements, or ask the baker if there are any egg free options. If the baker knows you want one, particularly as a regular customer, he or she may be more likely to add one if there isn't already. It's always good for food establishments to know there's demand for vegan options.
Thathe
Diet: Vegan

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Thathe »

Hi everyone Hope so you are doing great. i am sophia from pakistan ... this forum is very useful and informative .. thanks for sharing this post