Vegan girl for 5 months, logical girl since birth

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
jane lane
Diet: Vegan

Vegan girl for 5 months, logical girl since birth

Post by jane lane »

Hey everyone! I found this site through Unnatural Vegan, my favorite vegan, logical youtuber. I'm just here to introduce myself and say I'm so happy to have found a community that values not only vegan ethics, but also sound, logical reasoning. I find that many vegans on youtube promote pseudo-science, anti-science rhetoric, and fear-mongering tactics instead of just providing their viewers with compassion and reason. It's wonderful to see that there are others out there who want to swim against this current.

-jane
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: Vegan girl for 5 months, logical girl since birth

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Welcome Jane! I'm glad you joined and I hope you like it here.

Unnatural Vegan is great, I'm glad she promoted us. She doesn't post much, but it's a fairly active forum.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You're Jewish? From my understanding there are a lot of Jewish people in Israel. Is that where you live?
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
Minos
Diet: Reducetarian

Post by Minos »

jane lane wrote:I find that many vegans on youtube promote pseudo-science, anti-science rhetoric, and fear-mongering tactics instead of just providing their viewers with compassion and reason.
Have the exact same feelings, it took me long time to find one youtuber who is different. She is open to reason, able to review her statements and admit her mistakes.

Try Legit Nutrition Hawaii channel on youtube. I misjudged her in past as her video looked a bit crazy and same as many other channels. But she is very compassionate and have priorities straight.

What are your favorite youtube channels or other nutrition related information sources?