Hi I'm Jay

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
TheBiPolarAtheist

Hi I'm Jay

Post by TheBiPolarAtheist »

I'm bipolar n semi struck by schizophrenia. I disagree with these evaluations as i feel i am just very passionate about how i feel. No I am not educated .. I cannot spell, and i do not know all the words people like to use to express their concern about monotheism. It sickens me to see all the sheepish behavior of this world, people going to wars and hurting others in the name of this so called "god". All they are actually doing is hurting their mother (earth) and there fellow man. :(

So, hi, my name is Jay and when i get the courage to, i will start to make some videos.
thnx for giving me a moment to say hi.
Jay
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin
Diet: Vegan

Re: Hi I'm Jay

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

TheBiPolarAtheist wrote:I'm bipolar n semi struck by schizophrenia. I disagree with these evaluations as i feel i am just very passionate about how i feel. No I am not educated .. I cannot spell, and i do not know all the words people like to use to express their concern about monotheism. It sickens me to see all the sheepish behavior of this world, people going to wars and hurting others in the name of this so called "god". All they are actually doing is hurting their mother (earth) and there fellow man. :(

So, hi, my name is Jay and when i get the courage to, i will start to make some videos.
thnx for giving me a moment to say hi.
Jay
welcome. thank you for joining the forum.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics