Hi from Dublin, Ireland

Vegans and non-vegans alike are welcome.
Post an intro here first to have your account authenticated by a mod, then you'll be able to post anywhere.
Even if you're here to lurk, please drop a short intro post here to let us know you're not a spammer so you aren't accidentally deleted.

Forum rules
Please read the full Forum Rules
peachmelon
Diet: Vegan

Hi from Dublin, Ireland

Post by peachmelon »

Hellooo! Came here through Unnatural Vegan's youtube channel. I went vegan "overnight" (and by that I mean lots of thought over many months as well as cutting down on certain animal products) after attending Dublin VegFest and seeing James Aspey's speech and getting to meet him afterward. Needless to say, I am vegan for the animals (but that's implied in the label, right?) - for health and environmental reasons too of course, but those are just bonuses.

I wanted to join as I was inspired by Unnatural Vegan's youtube and really appreciate her grounded and level-headed approach, none of that hippy-dippy stuff, and so I wish to converse further with similar individuals! Not only because Dublin is rather small, and although the vegan movement is ever growing, I still don't know anyone personally other than my husband and a friend of mine who are vegan.

Anyway, long story short, I wish to engage in inspiring and encouraging dialogue with other vegans and learn as much as I can about the world of veganism.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: Hi from Dublin, Ireland

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Welcome peachmelon, and congrats on going vegan! Great intro, I hope you like it here.
Please don't hesitate to start or jump into any discussions you like.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Re: Hi from Dublin, Ireland

Post by PsYcHo »

Nice to meet you, and not to be creepy, but a melon that has an essence of peach would be a delicious fruit. Could we get some scientists working on this please?! mmmmm :lol: waterpeaches....

I'm mostly harmless, and I would concur that jumping into discussions is welcome here.

Welcome aboard!
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.