Dumb thing muslims say - comment

wolf_krieger
Diet: Meat-Eater

Dumb thing muslims say - comment

Post by wolf_krieger »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyOBvyF_0HI
here's the comment
ConcernedAsian Hace 7 años
Muhammad was the greatest of all prophets. Dont you see Allah gave out the secret of the lousious virgins in Paradise only to him. None of the previous prophets knew it. He also got to kill so many Jewish men and got to rape so many Jewish women. Doesn't seem like Jesus got to do any of those noble things. See Allah loved Mohammad more.
EquALLity
I am God
Diet: Vegan

Re: Dumb thing muslims say - comment

Post by EquALLity »

This whole page: http://www.patcondell.net/feedback/

Samples:
if this man has guts i dont think any jew has guts tell him to come to my street or masjid and preach hatred against the messenger saw and see what i do to this ugly jew pig i will make him more ugly and he will convert to islam by force hamduillah
You will be beheaded !
When islam dominates you will be beheaded you racists<
For all the hate videos againts islam,
Now go think about that ,, Hmmmmmmm
FromSaudiGuy

Fuck you Bitch

If I see you one day I will kill you ass hole I\’m coming to London just take care and do not be out side home you do not what will do the Saudi guys for you may as soon you will be under ground. Fuck you Israil bitch
Hello i am writing to you as a viewer i watched 2 vids and i really diasagree with your ignorace and rasicim towards other cultures why wouldnt you wanna kill jews if they tryed to kill the prophet Mohamed SAWS the most important human alive there is only 1 creator 1 ruler and 1 god ALLAH and you think you are godless and free well wait until you burn in hell for enturnity i hope to watch you burn and i will sit and laugh :) good bye and goodnight
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU

hey condell, i would like you to suck on a big dick…..a really big one at that…..ISLAM RULES, WE WILL DOMINATE…..thank you
pusii
listen pussi shut the fuck up you white dum muva fukaaa come down to huddz and i’ll kick the fuck out of you u dum twat cussing the burka you dick head stfu up you old peado dum cunt go suck off a horse wankaa !!!!!!!!! btw i did ya mum the old prostitute /!!!!!
I am Muslim, I want to eat your heart

How could you say something so hateful? I feel like coming to your house, binding you to wood table, strip off you clothes, pour freezing cold water on
your chest, quickly rip out your beating heart and use it as sacrifice and of course eat it immediately!
May ALLAH swt reward hitler he did a great job to the zionist pigs you are next i fuck jews and kill off their womens i cut off her breast after rapeing their ass hamduillah
dont beleive the lies of this jew fuck man he is a jew
Message fo ryou.

Listen, BUDDY, you do not know Islam. Islam is a religion of peace. Prophet Mohammad (PUBH..?) preached peace. He was all about peace. That is why he wrote Koran himself. The entire Koran was hand written by Mohammad, even though he was illiterate, but you see he was chosen by Allah, so he was the chosen one, the one and only true messenger of Allah. So it is in fact Allah\’s own words that are in Koran, and Koran is full of peaceful teachings, I know this because I am a follower of Koran and I read it like 15 times a day, so I know it well. You have insulated Islam and now I will have to KILL you. I wish death upon you for mocking such a peaceful religion. I will pray for a violent death for you.

Allah hu Akbar
WARNING!

This message is a Warning to you, You are an Atheist, its your decision to believe or dont believe on God (ALLAH), its your decision to be Blind, deaf & dumb but you have no right to insult My religion (Islam) or My great honorable Prophet Mohammad (S.A,W) or my lord, ALLAH……….any one who dares to insult our Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) have to be killed, this is what (God) Allah says, and if you have any problem with that then just stop insulting Islam, you have the first and final last warning, if i have to travel from Pakistan to United Kingdom to slit your throat and kill you, then i will, believe me, i will kill you, The purpose of my life will be to find you, where ever you live, and kill you, i can not wait to enjoy the pleasure that i will get from killing you, i eagerly desire to kill you, i will stab you with a knife on your chest (heart) and then on your neck and then behead you, and burn your body until it turn to ashes, and i will even burn your ashes, i will suck the blood from your body unitl there is no blood remaining in your body and until you die, i will chew & eat your bloody raw flesh and you have been already warned, because now you are a fair game to be killed,You deserve to be killed and you will be killed , and You will be killed in such a brutal, painful, merciless way that you will wish that you may have been never born to this world, and if i have to target your family for that, then i will, i swear, i will burn your House, kill your father, and cut your mother into pieces, and slaughter you like an animal and shoot all of you on the back of your heads, You are the target of every muslim now who knows about your filthy acts and your life is in danger and threat now from every Muslim and from Me!

You people are so affraid to die because you love this worldy materialistic life, while we muslims love death more then you people love your worthless filthy lives because we aim for the life of hereafter (Paradise), so take my advice and stop acting like a Whore!

You people are bastards, You commit incest, fornication, adultery, you drink Alcohal, Your Womens go naked on the street, you people take drugs and all kind of sick things you people do you sick immoral bastards, You have no moral code, so on what bases do you call us immoral!

Did you created this universe, or did it created it self, ofcourse No, It is Allah who created all this!

We Muslims are peaceful loving people for those who want peace with us, and we Muslims are the worst (Terrorist) Barbarians for those who wants War with us, you shall find us so brutal and merciless that even your soul will cry for death when it will think of us, you will not be able to sleep because of fear for us and for fear of death, we will kill you soon, and we will even come in your dreams as a nightmare which will soon come to reality and come true, you must be killed and you will be killed!

May Allah guide you to the right Path (Islam) and if not, then may he destroy you by our hands! (Insh’Allah-Ameen)

Warning: we are coming for you unbeliever (Kaffir), and we shall get you, kill you, and drag you to the hell fire from your heads and throw you there to burn for ever, If you are really true to your cause (Atheism) then dare to tell your right exact address in your next Video, and then lets see, How long do you live because i am already counting down the days!

{ALLAH-HU-AKBAR}
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx