TheVeganAtheist Podcast?

TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin
Diet: Vegan

TheVeganAtheist Podcast?

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

Just wanted to get some feedback from the community. I was thinking of taking the audio from my videos and creating podcast episodes out of them. Thoughts? Pros and cons?
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
knot
Master in Training

Re: TheVeganAtheist Podcast?

Post by knot »

i don't think there's much point to doing that since people can already download youtube videos as mp3 files and put them on whatever mobile device they have. At least I do that a lot.
The6thMessenger
Diet: Meat-Eater

Post by The6thMessenger »

I hate podcasts and discussions, mostly because they just include those who already agrees most of their beliefs, it's like licking your own bacon, like talking to a wall. Put up a mini-debate instead.
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

I wouldn't listen to a podcast if it was just the audio of your videos. I would be interested in your debating/discussing veganism/atheism with guests on a real podcast. I think there is an audience for that, as I have yet to find a good veganism podcast.
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

Maybe I'm a bit too late to respond. But I, for one, would enjoy listening to a weekly or bi-weekly podcast.

But as miniboes has said, there still isn't a good veganism podcast, it would also be a great way of getting your channel across different platforms aside from Youtube
She's beautiful...