VIDEO Suggestions / Requests

DixonSot
Diet: Pescetarian

VIDEO Suggestions / Requests

Post by DixonSot »

Just a friendly suggestion, to create a topic to collect all the suggestions & requests of the forum, Thanks
DSaudiAtheist
Diet: Vegan

Re: VIDEO Suggestions / Requests

Post by DSaudiAtheist »

Are you entirely done with making videos? It would be a shame since you're one of my favourite youtubers and have been a part in my becoming vegan.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Nah, he's coming back. He updated the thumbnails to his videos.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

Im definitely going to be creating some new videos. Dealing with a cold right now. I actually would have had a video out last week if it wasn't for this darn cold. Hard to record audio when you sound like crap.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:Im definitely going to be creating some new videos. Dealing with a cold right now. I actually would have had a video out last week if it wasn't for this darn cold. Hard to record audio when you sound like crap.
Woah, you're alive! :D
Sorry about your cold. I hope you feel better. :)
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:Im definitely going to be creating some new videos. Dealing with a cold right now. I actually would have had a video out last week if it wasn't for this darn cold. Hard to record audio when you sound like crap.
Super excited for your return. Drink plenty of water and get some good rest.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Welcome back!

So much happened on youtube while you were away. Are you going to take on Jaclynglenn's crazy video?

Anyway, glad to see you back online.
Lightningman_42
Master in Training

Post by Lightningman_42 »

Welcome back, TheVeganAtheist! I immensely enjoyed all of your videos in the past, and look forward to anything that you have ready for us in the future! You're one of my favorite vegan activists, and were one of my biggest inspirations to go vegan myself. :D
To the TheVeganAtheist, brimstoneSalad wrote:Welcome back!

So much happened on youtube while you were away. Are you going to take on Jaclynglenn's crazy video?
As much as I'd enjoy seeing that, I'm not sure how useful it would be, in terms of getting her fans to understand what's wrong with her drivel. Unnatural Vegan, Vegan Gains, Think About This, and Ask Yourself have already made response videos to Jaclyn Glenn. Ask Yourself had the longest and most thorough response. He did a very good job of intellectually demolishing her. Can TVA reach some demographic of viewers whom the others could not?
To the TheVeganAtheist, brimstoneSalad wrote:Anyway, glad to see you back online.
Me too! :)
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil but because of those who look on and do nothing."
-Albert Einstein
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

brimstoneSalad wrote:
Welcome back!

Anyway, glad to see you back online.
Please catch me up on some of the highlights. Which video of Jaclynglenn are you speaking of? Any other videos I should take a look at?
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

TheVeganAtheist wrote: Which video of Jaclynglenn are you speaking of?
This piece of trash:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANDMQ1YhbP4
I know that she was featured in one of your videos, but I think we can all agree that this can't fly. She seems to be more interested in views in the past few months from what I've seen.

We're pretty sure you can handle it, but we can give you some pointers if you need 'em!
-Leonardo da Vinci