VIDEO Suggestions / Requests

Lightningman_42
Master in Training
Diet: Vegan

Re: VIDEO Suggestions / Requests

Post by Lightningman_42 »

TVA, I realize I recommended a SMEC to you recently, but I think this one is even worse. Please consider criticizing it in a SMEC video. Also please note that this guy actually has a moderately large channel with a good number of subscribers. It's in the comment-section under Vegan Gains's newest video "Bear Guilty of Being a Bear."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVurtbSacGg

Here it is:
Red Pill Philosophy wrote: What a fuckin idiot.. This is why some vegans, like +Vegan Gains, are such delusional hypocrites. Shedding tears because a human shot a bear, WHILE IGNORING the fact that bears are carnivores and probably ate countless "innocent" birds, fish, or who knows what other living things out there. Why do some vegans give a pass to the animal cruelty caused by carnivores in the wild, yet hyper-focus on the cruelty caused by humans? This is once again proof that vegans are more anti-human, than they are anti-animal suffering.
There was a list of replies, and eventually he left another comment which may have been even stupider. I've repeatedly seen this guy leave angry comments on vegan YouTubers' videos. I can't tell if this guy is actually trying to make serious arguments against veganism, or if he's just trolling (stirring up drama to attract more subscribers). Maybe both? Either way he has clearly demonstrated himself to be a willfully ignorant & intellectually dishonest idiot.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil but because of those who look on and do nothing."
-Albert Einstein
Jatheist

Post by Jatheist »

I am hoping for a new stupid Atheist comments video. I also want forum posts and replies to count for the stupid comments series.
Jatheist

Post by Jatheist »

I want stupid Hindu comments, stupid Jewish comments, stupid Sikh comments, and more. There also should be a stupid forum posts series.
caLRo

Post by caLRo »

How about smart comments for a change, with a smartass award? Hearing/reading stupid comments is funny, but stupid comments alone won't get you anywhere. Surely there are also smart comments out there between all the stupid ones.
Enjoying a mystery meal on a wobbly bridge between Veganland and Meatland. Care to cross the bridge halfway to have lunch with me?
(Away/hiatus, back by mid-august)
Jatheist

Post by Jatheist »

That's great! We should also have a vs apologist series
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

caLRo wrote:How about smart comments for a change, with a smartass award? Hearing/reading stupid comments is funny, but stupid comments alone won't get you anywhere. Surely there are also smart comments out there between all the stupid ones.
Id be open to that if one could direct me to smart comments.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
Jatheist

Post by Jatheist »

Vegan Atheist, I would like to see you respond to Apologists. I would also like to see you respond to Hindus and Sikhs.
wfatheist
Diet: Meat-Eater

Post by wfatheist »

Here is a precious gem for you VA. Perhaps you can make a video about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX1GDIK ... freload=10
Anon0045

Post by Anon0045 »

wfatheist wrote:Here is a precious gem for you VA. Perhaps you can make a video about this.

This is just drama that doesn't have anything to do with veganism or atheism. What is annoying is that people actually get upset about these personal issues that doesn't really affect anyone.
wfatheist
Diet: Meat-Eater

Post by wfatheist »

Anon0045 wrote:
wfatheist wrote:Here is a precious gem for you VA. Perhaps you can make a video about this.

This is just drama that doesn't have anything to do with veganism or atheism. What is annoying is that people actually get upset about these personal issues that doesn't really affect anyone.

The guy is using his grandfather's death to prosthelytize veganism. This is an absolutely horrible thing to do,
and I would say ,to those without brains, it may reflect on vegans as a whole.