We need Stupid Homophobic Comments!

Cirion Spellbinder
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

Re: We need Stupid Homophobic Comments!

Post by Cirion Spellbinder »

miniboes wrote:Dizzy is actually right here. "far to unreasonable" is clearly wrong.
. Ah. I see. Sorry Dizzy! :D
Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

miniboes wrote:
Insert name here wrote:
Dizzy wrote:Oh I guess "far to unreasonable" is spelled correctly, oh wait! No it isn't! Read a fucking dictionary!
He doesn't mean "Too." as in also, he meant it in this context, "If you actually are who you claim to be" or in a similar fashion.
bobo0100 wrote:but he is far to unreasonable to have a conversation with.
Dizzy is actually right here. "far to unreasonable" is clearly wrong.
HA! YOU GOT FUCKING PWNED INSERT NAME HERE YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD HATES YOU YOU GAY WHITE JEWISH CRACKER SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Dizzy, read the forum rules. It isn't appropriate to use caps lock when you post things.
bobo0100

Post by bobo0100 »

Dizzy wrote:HA! YOU GOT FUCKING PWNED INSERT NAME HERE YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD HATES YOU YOU GAY WHITE JEWISH CRACKER SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad that when you are accused of being unreasonable you show how the claim is false rather than picking on red herrings (such as my use of "to" instead of "too").

As for my use of English in terms of spelling and grammar, not only has this been pointed out and admitted to it has also been improved drastically in the time I have spent on this forum. In short I am well aware of this, and intend to improve it.

If you where insulted by my remark, I am legitimately sorry. It is perhaps worth mentioning that when my flawed spelling and grammar was first pointed out on the forum I did not take it well, and left the forum for few months. The thing is "intelligence" in terms of both spelling and reasoning is not static. I point to flaws not to annoy or anger you, but rather in the hope that you will reflect and improve. I truly didn't mean to offend you.
vegan: to exclude—as far as is practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for any purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

bobo0100 wrote:
Dizzy wrote:HA! YOU GOT FUCKING PWNED INSERT NAME HERE YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD HATES YOU YOU GAY WHITE JEWISH CRACKER SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad that when you are accused of being unreasonable you show how the claim is false rather than picking on red herrings (such as my use of "to" instead of "too").

As for my use of English in terms of spelling and grammar, not only has this been pointed out and admitted to it has also been improved drastically in the time I have spent on this forum. In short I am well aware of this, and intend to improve it.

If you where insulted by my remark, I am legitimately sorry. It is perhaps worth mentioning that when my flawed spelling and grammar was first pointed out on the forum I did not take it well, and left the forum for few months. The thing is "intelligence" in terms of both spelling and reasoning is not static. I point to flaws not to annoy or anger you, but rather in the hope that you will reflect and improve. I truly didn't mean to offend you.
I am sorry I overreacted please I love you man.
Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

brimstoneSalad wrote:Dizzy, read the forum rules. It isn't appropriate to use caps lock when you post things.
SUP GIRL I HEARD YOU LIKE BAD BOYS WELL I HATE TO BRAG BUT I USED CAPS LOCK ON VEGANATHEIST FORUMS!!

I'm sorry. I act out because of my latent homosexual tendencies, which make me uncomfortable since my religious beliefs conflict with my true feelings.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Dizzy wrote:
brimstoneSalad wrote:Dizzy, read the forum rules. It isn't appropriate to use caps lock when you post things.
SUP GIRL I HEARD YOU LIKE BAD BOYS WELL I HATE TO BRAG BUT I USED CAPS LOCK ON VEGANATHEIST FORUMS!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtEBFnAa2Hw
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Insert name here

Post by Insert name here »

Oh far be it for me to make a small mistake Dizzy. There's no need to throw around insults. Plus, you have no reason to think that I am white, or any race for that matter. The only thing that you can say is that I'm male, and you would have to go digging through my posts to find where I revealed that.
Insert signature here.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Now now Insert Name Here, no need to be an instigator. We're all friends here, and we all wish to debate freely and to promote fascism.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Insert name here

Post by Insert name here »

RedAppleGP wrote:Now now Insert Name Here, no need to be an instigator. We're all friends here, and we all wish to debate freely and to promote fascism.
How exactly am I being an instigator? I just made a post telling dizzy that there was no need to insult me.
Insert signature here.