I've Made a Video about Anarchism

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
teo123
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

I've Made a Video about Anarchism

Post by teo123 »

Hey, guys!
So, I've made a video about anarchism. You can (hopefully) see it here:
https://youtu.be/XxizDnTKBXI
It's in Latin, however, I've included many memes with English text in it, so you can probably understand it even if you don't speak Latin.
So, what do you think about it?

BTW, I often get "Connection Timed Out" when browsing this forum. This time, I am pretty sure it's not an issue with my ISP, since I have also tried it through TOR, and it wasn't better with it. Something is very likely wrong with this server.
teo123
Master of the Forum

Re: I've Made a Video about Anarchism

Post by teo123 »

I mean, I think I can predict what people here think about the points made in that video. You will say I'm switching the burden of proof by demanding evidence that the police and prisons are useful. You will say that, in a certain (not clear which) sense, the society today is more policed than it was in the Middle Ages. You will say that capitalism is horrible and harmful if left uncontrolled, because of the externalities (as if the government has ever done anything sensible against the biggest externality there is, namely, stand up for the animals that need to be tortured and killed for people to eat meat). You will probably tell me having studied historical linguistics somehow makes me less qualified to understand the issue, rather than slightly more.
Well, you know, feel free to post such things here and in the comments of the video.
teo123
Master of the Forum

Re: Various attempts at vegan analytics

Post by teo123 »

Here is what people on Reddit think about my video about anarchism.