I've also posted a garbage video.

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
teo123
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

I've also posted a garbage video.

Post by teo123 »

So, following the Red's example, I've made a garbage YouTube video:
https://youtu.be/ES5hAc2fLWU
teo123
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

Re: I've also posted a garbage video.

Post by teo123 »

@brimstoneSalad, what do you think about it?
I am not sure if mentioning that infrared-radiation controversy near the end of the video was a good thing. I may end up being labeled as a global warming denier because of that, even though that's not really a claim that anthropogenic global warming isn't happening. Global Warming Denialism usually means a bunch of conspiracy theories such as "The data that shows the temperature has risen in the last century has been faked." or "It's the sun causing global warming, scientists know that but are hiding that.". Still, I may have been misled into thinking that's an actual controversy in academia, while it's actually a fringe theory comparable to the Nostratic Hypothesis in linguistics: there are a few papers published about it, but hardly any professional linguist believes it.
I am also not sure if making such a long video mentioning basically everything I know related to the GND was a good idea.