My Actual Libertarian Experience

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Re: My Actual Libertarian Experience

Post by Red » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:30 pm

PsYcHo wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:55 pm
I'll have to read this debate from the start, but at least people are talking about Libertarianism.
I mean, the American President is a reality star, Democrats don't seem to have a clear message about anything without infighting, but my party are the "crazy" ones. 😉
Sadly the Libertarian party is the second best party available (not that they have any real influence). And most of them lack intellect. Excluding you, PsYcHo. ;;))
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci

PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:50 pm

tips fedora
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.

Lay Vegan
Diet: Vegan

Post by Lay Vegan » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:57 pm

PsYcHo wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:55 pm
I'll have to read this debate from the start, but at least people are talking about Libertarianism.
I mean, the American President is a reality star, Democrats don't seem to have a clear message about anything without infighting, but my party are the "crazy" ones. 😉
Good to have you back, I was afraid our token libertarian had fled the forum. ;)

We were just discussing the forefather of your ideology. :)

PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:38 pm

Ideology isn't what I'd consider my political leanings: more of a semi strict adherence to individual liberty.
Live and let live, and let morality be your guide. I'll make an effort to join this discussion, my insane workload permitting.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.