Would it be possible to have a conversation regarding the toleration of pussy grabbing presidents and pedophile protecti

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
Greatest I am
Religion: Other
Diet: Vegan

Would it be possible to have a conversation regarding the toleration of pussy grabbing presidents and pedophile protecti

Post by Greatest I am » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:20 am

Would it be possible to have a conversation regarding the toleration of pussy grabbing presidents and pedophile protecting popes?

The right wing has shown the world their best examples of representatives; Trump and Pope Francis.
The right has given us Pope Francis and President Trump. The lowest of the low; if moral fibre is looked at.

The left should celebrate the era of a pussy grabbing president and a pedophile protecting pope.

The right and their shame will ensure that the left will rule in the future.

Should the left thank the right for showing just how vile and out of touch with reality and morality the right are, thanks to their choices of immoral leaders?

Our current elected right wing pussy grabbing and pedophile protector, Trump and Francis; --- show the undecided who to vote for next time and whose party they should be in.

I cannot imagine a better gift for the left, as the left could not wish for better examples of the depravity of the right than Trump and Francis, --- showing the undecided who to vote for next time.

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL

brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan

Post by brimstoneSalad » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:52 pm

We'll have to see how the election goes, I'm hesitant to take anything for granted.

Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:01 am

I wasn't aware that the Pope was politically active? In the United States, most Republicans are Protestant rather than Catholic, which goes for all Americans. Most of our Presidents have been Protestant, and only one, JFK, was Catholic. Is it different in Europe?

Anyway, the left had Bill Clinton, though he was more subtle than Orange Man. We shouldn't really be expecting the right to grab pussy since they're supposed to be Christian and G0d-ferin' men, but hey.

To be honest, I don't think politicians grabbing pussy is really that big of a deal, given their political power.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci