Soft Sciences Vs. Hard Sciences

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
teo123
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan

Re: Soft Sciences Vs. Hard Sciences

Post by teo123 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:55 am

I used to have a bit of desire to learn more about physics. However, by showing just how arrogant people who have studied physics can become because of that, you've killed that desire in me.

brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan

Post by brimstoneSalad » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:55 am

teo123 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:55 am
I used to have a bit of desire to learn more about physics. However, by showing just how arrogant people who have studied physics can become because of that, you've killed that desire in me.
I didn't realize a whole year had gone by, that was so quick! :roll:
I thought you could manage the honor system.

You're forum-wide banned for three days teo. Don't post in this thread again when your ban is over for one year. Particularly something so petulant and provocative. You're clearly trying to start a fight in a conversation thread you've been banned from. If you are against learning a hard science then you'll never really be able to understand the difference, and I don't think there's anything less intellectually honest than that. If you choose to remain ignorant so you can retain your delusions then that is you prerogative, but it disqualifies you from engaging in honest discussion on the subject, and as such if you don't change your tune about being anti-physics by next year I think you'd better stay off this topic for good.