DPRK will hold talks with USA

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

DPRK will hold talks with USA

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

Kim Jong-un has stated that he is committed to nuclear disarmament and has agreed to hold talks where he will meet Donald Trump.

I am very concerned about how nuclear disarmament could affect the DPRK, however I think Kim Jong-un knows what he is doing and will negotiate successfully to get a good deal.

What are your thoughts?
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: DPRK will hold talks with USA

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:56 am Kim Jong-un has stated that he is committed to nuclear disarmament and has agreed to hold talks where he will meet Donald Trump.

I am very concerned about how nuclear disarmament could affect the DPRK, however I think Kim Jong-un knows what he is doing and will negotiate successfully to get a good deal.

What are your thoughts?
If he's smart enough to stroke Trump's ego, we'll have trade relations in no time because Trump doesn't care about the political differences.
That's probably a good thing.

Although it could go the other way, and go very very wrong too.

Any idea when this happens?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

brimstoneSalad wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:05 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:56 am Kim Jong-un has stated that he is committed to nuclear disarmament and has agreed to hold talks where he will meet Donald Trump.

What are your thoughts?
If he's smart enough to stroke Trump's ego, we'll have trade relations in no time because Trump doesn't care about the political differences.

April, I think. Don't know exactly when in April!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

brimstoneSalad wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:05 pm

What are your thoughts?

Kim Jong-un will meet with Moon Jae-in in April and Orange Man in May.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:56 am I think Kim Jong-un knows what he is doing and will negotiate successfully to get a good deal.
After his recent visit to China, I do certainly agree with this. I think the deal can go very well, and a solution can be negotiated where Rocket Man gives up his rockets, provided that Orange Man and his imperialist puppet-masters leave the DPRK alone. I believe Moon Jae-in will also play a key part in making sure that the security of the DPRK is assured.