DPRK and south Korea tensions cooling

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

DPRK and south Korea tensions cooling

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

The tensions between the DPRK and south Korea are cooling.

The DPRK is likely to participate in the Olympics, of which south Korean President Moon Jae-in has urged their participation in. They also have agreed to talks with south Korea.

Orange Man has been boasting on Twitter about how he has achieved this himself with his reckless threats towards the DPRK's sovereignty. This is rubbish and all this talk about "How can Rocket Man call me old when I would never call him short and fat?" and "My button's bigger than yours!" has done nothing to bring about these negotiations. The refusal to accept the DPRK's status as a nuclear power has also been in vain.

Ultimately, the real reason these talks are going on is because DPRK Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un and south Korean President Moon Jae-in are good people who desire peace on the Korean peninsula. I had doubts about Moon Jae-in but he has shown himself to be a person truly desiring of peace despite having given in to U.S. imperialist rhetoric at times.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

Re: DPRK and south Korea tensions cooling

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:56 am The tensions between the DPRK and south Korea are cooling.

The DPRK is likely to participate in the Olympics, of which south Korean President Moon Jae-in has urged their participation in. They also have agreed to talks with south Korea.

Orange Man has been boasting on Twitter about how he has achieved this himself with his reckless threats towards the DPRK's sovereignty. This is rubbish and all this talk about "How can Rocket Man call me old when I would never call him short and fat?" and "My button's bigger than yours!" has done nothing to bring about these negotiations. The refusal to accept the DPRK's status as a nuclear power has also been in vain.

Ultimately, the real reason these talks are going on is because DPRK Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un and south Korean President Moon Jae-in are good people who desire peace on the Korean peninsula. I had doubts about Moon Jae-in but he has shown himself to be a person truly desiring of peace despite having given in to U.S. imperialist rhetoric at times.
In 2016, if either candidate had won, they would be attempting to drag the United States into another pointless and unnecessary war. If Shillary had won, she would have enforced a no-fly zone in Syria, which would have led to war with Syria and Russia. And now that Orange Man has won, he will be doing his best to drag the USA into war with the DPRK. Who benefits from war? The capitalists!

If Bernie was President, we would be having peaceful relations with the DPRK as we speak! That is why the capitalists rigged the DNC primaries! They knew he would have beaten Trump! But with Hillary vs. Trump, whoever won, the capitalists would win as well!

CAPITALISM IS CANCER.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

The two countries have now agreed to march under one banner at the Olympics! This pleases me very much!

Korea is truly one country that has only been "separated" due to the Yankees occupying the south. President Moon needs to tell the yankees and that orange dotard yankee leader to get out of Korea!

I think that when Korea is unified, they ought to occupy the United States. Kim and Moon would clear up the mess Orange Man made!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum