Western, Colonialism & Spiritual Purgatory [Mirrored Clips]
Original longer version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duyjUML0U1E
The original contained a lot of unverified film theory which I think holds a lot of weight, but also wanted to spread the really illuminating analysis contained within for quick viewing. Click the link above for further character analysis, reincarnation theory and more detail on genocide theme.
An analysis on Dead Man and a theory on why William Blake is in purgatory.
~ Introduction and plot summary
- Who is Mr Dickinson and what do horses symbolise?
~ Stupid Fucking White Men
- Why does Nobody ask for tobacco? Themes of genocide. Themes of broken contracts.
~ Blake's Journey
- Peyote, spirit quest and new found reverence for culture.
Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Master in Training
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:30 am
- Religion: None (Atheist)
- Diet: Vegan
- Location: North Wales, UK
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests