Zizek - Right once again!!

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Zizek - Right once again!!

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

Zizek has hit the nail on the head once more in his latest interview with Channel 4 about Fake News. ;)

https://www.channel4.com/news/slavoj-zizek-on-populist-politics

He said something about North Korea but I couldn't understand because of his thick accent. I assume it was something negative, as the lies about the DPRK have spread so far into the minds of even smart men like him. That shows you just how far fake news can sometimes get I suppose!!

Nevertheless, Zizek is truly an enlightened man in our times. Marx would have been proud of him, not like these foolish PC SJWs who call themselves "leftist", while rejecting class struggle and instead attacking straight cisgendered white men (their fellow proletariat!) Shame on them! Don't call them "Cultural Marxists" because Marx would have loathed them!! Call them what they are - LIBERAL IDENTITY POLITICS. :x