Stupid X Comment? Submit it for a Future Video

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin
Diet: Vegan

Stupid X Comment? Submit it for a Future Video

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

Have you seen a comment online that you think I should critique in a future video? Please screen grab (high resolution) and post it here.
Here are the comments I need in order of hardest to easiest to find:

1) Vegan
2) Atheist
3) Jewish
4) Hindu
5) Mormon
6) Muslim
7) Christian

Sources from youtube comments, Facebook, twitter, online comment section, etc all acceptable. If at all possible provide a link to the original source and see if you can determine if the poster is a troll.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Stupid X Comment? Submit it for a Future Video

Post by Red »

Have you ever thought of doing stupid Vegetarian comments videos? I mean, you have Meat-Eater and Vegan, I just think that Vegetarian is like the next new series that you can do. Y'know like find comments that say stuff like "I just can't give up the milk!" or something like that. Even though they are super hard to come across.. Just a recommendation!
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Re: Stupid X Comment? Submit it for a Future Video

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

RedAppleGP wrote:Have you ever thought of doing stupid Vegetarian comments videos? I mean, you have Meat-Eater and Vegan, I just think that Vegetarian is like the next new series that you can do. Y'know like find comments that say stuff like "I just can't give up the milk!" or something like that. Even though they are super hard to come across.. Just a recommendation!
Thanks for the suggestion. I have thought about it, and I may do one if I can collect enough comments. If you see some good ones, let me know.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics