2016 U.S. Presidential Election Theory

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

2016 U.S. Presidential Election Theory

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

It is now my honest opinion that Trump is a Hillary plant. Trump-supporters see him as daddy, Hillary-supporters see him as Hitler, but in my opinion, he is neither. I think the "Donald Trump" that you know is just a character, created by a much more intelligent but equally odious Donald Trump, who is using overly extreme ideas and foolish rhetoric in order to secure Hillary the presidency, because of a deal made between them, in which I imagine Hillary has bribed him with money in order to get him to run for presidency, act like a clot, and make sure Hillary becomes president. Here are my reasons for believing this:
1. Almost instantly after an important video or leak surfaces up on the internet about Hillary, Trump then goes on to say something obnoxious and distracts us all.
2. The Clintons and the Trumps used to be friends before this election, and oddly enough, shortly before Trump announced his candidacy to run for president, he received a mysterious phone-call from Bill Clinton, This could have been Bill asking a favour from his old friend!
3. Trump has donated money previously to the Clinton foundation and to Hillary's senate campaign. He says this is because he wanted Bill and Hillary to come to his wedding. Even if this is simply because he thinks it would be cool to have a president at his wedding, it certainly shows that he is less hostile to the Clintons than one might think.
4. Until recently, Trump praised the Clintons:
"Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman, I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her." - Donald Trump on who he now calls Crooked Hillary
5. Kanye West, who has been called the black Donald Trump, has announced his candidacy for President in 2020, if Hillary becomes President and achieves her goals, wrecking the United States plunging it into unwinnable wars, bailing out big businesses and trampling over the Constitution, how convenient is it that she may be running against somebody who, like Trump, is going to be say as much obnoxious shit as possible in order to win her the election?
These are my reasons for why we must vote third party in this election. In my opinion, Jill Stein, because then we can build a USA that works for people, planet and peace instead of for profit. When talking about the 1964 election between Lyndon Johnson and Barry Goldwater, Malcolm X said Lyndon B. Johnson was like a fox and Barry Goldwater was like a wolf. A wolf is less dangerous than a fox because you can see it coming and you know it will eat you, but the crafty fox will pretend to be your friend so it can eat you. Sound familiar? Malcolm X was right!