do you believe that it is possible to survive only from sun and wind?

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
eloine
Diet: Vegan

Re: do you believe that it is possible to survive only from sun and wind?

Post by eloine »

well there are professional scientifics that studied his case and didn't find any explanation to it.
there is always 2 side among scientifics so science is limited because can't explain a lot of things.
And there are so many different versions about science, you can find theories about everything.

For instance: some scientifics say that global warming is a serious issue but some other scientifics say it's a lie.
So it is basicly just a matter of what you choose to believe and nothing more than that.

There are so many things that are not explained by modern science, then some people prefers to not believe to it , because they need limitations to believe in their own lie, not everyone manages to evolve spiritually and to understand they are controlled, that's for this reason humans are still so dumb and silly enough to believe they are alone in the universe and that religions and/or science own the truth but still are totaly opposite and contradictory.

(how can we blindy believe at the same time to a tyranic god that threatens you to burn in hell and then believe to a science that can't explain UFOs, experiences out of body , occultism and all the science behind this, people living on sun and water and how clan we blindly believe a barbaric science that justify the use of nuclear fusion as a source of energy even though that is destructive and dangerous for the silly stupid theory that has never been proven right that sun is made of nuclear (which is just a theory and now new science claims it to be wrong because sun is electric and magnetic...)
Why should I believe in a science that pollutes, give diseases and destroys the planet? and use oil and plastic to destroy the planet? and make experiences and torture animals?
isn't it the same gouvernement that build churches (where inside we are teached that the world is divided between "good and evil") that also teaches this barbaric polluting and destroying limited science to students in universities?and that also allows a "dark web" created by the FBI himself for pedophiles, drugs and prostitution to keep on existing?
and that allows advertisings for animal products and made you believe it was necessary to your health even if they are aware of the cruelty involved?

You are being manipulated and nothing more than that if you like better to believe things that are wrong and bad and that "evil" is necessary and must exists.

and I don't claim I own the truth myself or that I am better than anyone but I do accept that many "unexplained " things by the conventional science are real because look at the world we live in: there are crimes, murders, pedophiles, pollution all over, we must work all day long to reimburse an imaginative debt and buy products bad for our health and the environnement, while our banks finance wars all around the world with electronic money they created out of nothing and while poor children are starving in poor countries...why should it be something more normal and acceptable than people managing to live only on sun and water? why horror is more acceptable to be part of humanity than goodness in its purest form? don't you realise you are manipulated by a fake science ? a fake religion and fake leaders? that want nothing more from you than make you consume to make money circulating to increase their power?
Last edited by eloine on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
eloine

Post by eloine »

an other unexplained case by conventional old (unrational) science:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirin_Dajo
(there are thousand of it, but the gouvernements hide then from you and want you to believe it is impossible for that you stay a blind manipulated sheep with a limited reality ...
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

eloine wrote:For instance: some scientifics say that global warming is a serious issue but some other scientifics say it's a lie.
So it is basicly just a matter of what you choose to believe and nothing more than that.
Well, that's technically true, but the overwhelming majority of scientists say climate change is real and caused by human activity (nearly 100%).

It's not fifty-fifty like it's often portrayed by the media when it's trying to be neutral. The only place where there's a serious debate on whether or not climate change is real is in Congress, where the politicians have received a lot of money from the fossil fuel industry and have an incentive to do nothing about this problem.
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
eloine

Post by eloine »

EquALLity wrote:
eloine wrote:For instance: some scientifics say that global warming is a serious issue but some other scientifics say it's a lie.
Well, that's technically true, but the overwhelming majority of scientists say climate change is real and caused by human activity (nearly 100%).

It's not fifty-fifty like it's often portrayed by the media when it's trying to be neutral. The only place where there's a serious debate on whether or not climate change is real is in Congress, where the politicians have received a lot of money from the fossil fuel industry and have an incentive to do nothing about this problem.
well that is your own version and what you choosed to believe but from what I learned , scientifics that did not agree with this version were counted in the 2500 supposed scientifics because it's a political ideology and the GIEc wanted the biggest number of "scientifics" so they also counted people that were not scientifcs to increase the number.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg

then I mostly am for global warming as well, but what i am wanting to say is that you will always find an opposite argument to every belief. so then it is best not trying to think you own the truth. Because then it just limits your reality to a lie. Maybe both versions are true, maybe men contribute to it a little but maybe they also don't contribute to it.
Scientifics are just here to try to find arguments for making you believe in something and not believing in something else, like if some things were the ultimate absolute truth making other things wrong.

but we are far from being the most intelligent specie of the planet since we are not even able to have common thinkings and awareness. everybody sees the truth where they want it to be.
And in my opinion , the reason to this is because we are manipulated through symbolism with double opposite meanings, it penetrates our subconsciousness to make us deviate from the truth.
It has been proven right for instance with the "pyramid eye" that represents at same time the eye of providence so "god" but is also the symbol for "lucifer" and for old egyptcian mysticism, and this symbol is printed on the dollar bill for that people associates it with money and wealth in their subconsciouss, this symbol is also present in every christian churches to be associate with "god" but is also in satanic churches and is used by lot of music artists with non-sence lyrics and visuals... for instance the artist Sia, that puts a little girl almost naked in her video clips that is being strangled and beated by an old man, in a cage with that same pyramid eye above...all this is done to manipulate your mind, for that some of you turn pedophiles or some of you see nothing wrong as seeing a little 12 years old girl almost naked being torturated than killed.
it is just an example (i could tell many others like the symbols of doctors and healthcare for instance)
All of the symbols used have double meanings that mean something good and something evil at same time and that are rooted deep into the occult to make you accept the unacceptable.

we are still very primitive living beings and sleeping since we allow an elite practising Occultism to control us.
zachadamcook

Post by zachadamcook »

But about surviving on sun and air, that's one of those 99.999% things. Science is really sure about that.
Of course there will always be the chance that somebody has magical powers, but so far there's only evidence against it. So, it's a conspiracy theory.

Late reply to your comment! Yay hey hows it going ok...

I agree that with the current evidence that many scientists and much of the wiki page post that you posted in a earlier comment on this topic that it is very unlikely to survive with little to no food or water for long periods of time.

My thought process about this is that there may be so much more to the "other side" As in there isn't enough research and experiments on this topic. life energy or "prana" is something that is very possible to tap into. We simply just haven't found out how to explain it for those who havnt experienced it yet in a way to make it easier for them to experience it. As in there are professionals in the scientific dimension of life there are also professionals in the "mystic" part of life.

I imagine if more scientists dedicated research and energy to the "mystic" part of life we would have profound break throughs because there is so much possibility. There is so much life beyond logic, and logic isnt the only tool to create evidence. When you look through "logic eyes" then if there is no logic it seems to be completely impossible or highly unlikely but there are many other dimensions to life which most likely can be explained through logic if others logically open up to them.

Maybe sun gazing is one of them maybe not maybe its something that can't be explained logically but in a whole new dimension of communicating. Through life energy's or "prana" Maybe it can be explained logically and those who dont see such things as possible just haven't opened up their logic to the mysticism of this reality.

I personally believe both mysticism and science run hand and hand and can help each other but this is me logically stating this so it can easily be supported or disproven depending on the readers mindset and the information at hand.

Information is very flexible and the actual result of experiments are constantly growing.

As in lets say we travel to a new solar system then we find out that the laws of physics there are completely different so maybe the galaxy is made up of layers with different laws of physics. Maybe the bigger the planet in this solar system the less gravitational force. Maybe when we travel to that solar system our solor system randomly changes its laws of physics. ( there are so many variables) (Maybe there are a limited amount of variables but logically if you look at earth and life I am sure the universe has vastly more variables starting in every atom to every debate on this website)
Maybe our view out into the universe no matter from the current results we have right now is very very warped.

Well these are a lot of maybes but my main point is opening your logic up more to the "Maybes" to make them become more of a reality that is a core aspect to science.
It's like the chance that Obama is a reptilian alien Muslim. Maybe... but probably not. :D
As far as sun gazing with little to no food being as unlikely as this quote I would have to dis agree. We can see obama is obviously not that but with sun gazing there simply just isnt enough research or evidence to say it is impossible yet. Same thing with the full utilization of prana, yoga, and meditation. These are un explored sciences of them selves and sun gazing is one small pebble in a huge ocean of possibilities.

Both the logical mind and the "pineal gland" as well as other aspects of our life energies are intertwined and when balanced can bring out many things we thought to be impossible before.

Although I agree we shouldn't say we believe we can live without food or water without logical proof of this but I think we should keep our logic open to the possibilities even if the current evidence seems to say it will never happen.

We should keep our logic open simply for the intention of truth rather than the intention of our desires of what we want proof to be. Many people seem to be debating what they want truth to be instead of letting their egos down to say they were wrong lets move on and see what ever it really is.

We all may be proven right and wrong multiple times through the millennium. We may make so many break through that truth will constantly be going back and forth or maybe not.

Ok late reply over :)
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm As in there are professionals in the scientific dimension of life there are also professionals in the "mystic" part of life.
There actually aren't; none of them universally agree on anything, and they can't even confirm their observations in controlled settings. JREF spent decades demonstrating this.

Science doesn't limit itself to machines -- that is your misunderstanding of science.
If you could find multiple psychics who can sense ghosts and just get them to agree which places have ghosts and what the ghosts are like, that could be science. You just have to keep them from talking to each other or knowing which places are supposed to have ghosts ahead of time so it's a blind study.
zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm I imagine if more scientists dedicated research and energy to the "mystic" part of life we would have profound break throughs because there is so much possibility.
They used to. Decades led to huge amounts of wasted money and no findings.
zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm There is so much life beyond logic, and logic isnt the only tool to create evidence.
You are confusing logic with materialism.
zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm Maybe sun gazing is one of them maybe not maybe its something that can't be explained logically but in a whole new dimension of communicating. Through life energy's or "prana" Maybe it can be explained logically and those who dont see such things as possible just haven't opened up their logic to the mysticism of this reality.
I see people dying because they believe these "masters" and starve themselves. Real people. Dying.
I see these masters failing actual tests left and right, losing weight, and being caught eating food.
I see actual physics saying that it's clearly not possible.
zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm I personally believe both mysticism and science run hand and hand and can help each other but this is me logically stating this so it can easily be supported or disproven depending on the readers mindset and the information at hand.
No, you're making a vague and undefined "unfalsifiable" claim. Your claims need to be testable, then they can be proved false or survive scrutiny and become theories.
zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm Information is very flexible and the actual result of experiments are constantly growing.
What are you even talking about?
No it isn't. We're changing the precision of our understanding of reality, not overturning everything we know all of the time. There is a huge difference between the myth of what the esoterics believe science is and actual scientific history.
zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm As in lets say we travel to a new solar system then we find out that the laws of physics there are completely different so maybe the galaxy is made up of layers with different laws of physics. Maybe the bigger the planet in this solar system the less gravitational force. Maybe when we travel to that solar system our solor system randomly changes its laws of physics. ( there are so many variables)
These are not variables, these are making up unnecessarily complicated what-ifs when we should be abiding by occam's razor.
zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm Maybe our view out into the universe no matter from the current results we have right now is very very warped.
I suggest you go to a university and study a year of physics. It could teach you a little bit about the scientific method, which is something most people do not understand. Make sure you study the revolutions in science, like relativity. There's only so much insight I can give you if you do not know the basics here.
zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm As far as sun gazing with little to no food being as unlikely as this quote I would have to dis agree. We can see obama is obviously not that
Reptilian aliens are said to disguise themselves as humans like chameleons, or like that x-man.
That could work with physics. This is much more likely than something like Sun gazing violating all physics.

Instead of trying to work with physics, you are trying to contradict science. A more honest approach is to try to work with science to find explanations rather than disrespecting and throwing away the work of scientists for generations based on something you want to believe.
zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm but with sun gazing there simply just isnt enough research or evidence to say it is impossible yet.
Yes there is. You are simply ignorant of that research.
zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm Same thing with the full utilization of prana, yoga, and meditation.
You could prove prana energy in a few minutes if you wanted to. When you talk about people subsisting on it instead of food, you are putting people's lives in danger. It's dangerous and irresponsible to suggest this is possible. It's like telling a child that maybe he or she can fly like peter pan or superman if he or she only believes and jumps off a building. Would you do that? Maybe you think it's possible, but you need to understand that certain things are very dangerous and that by talking about them and giving them credibility you are putting the lives of others in jeopardy.

zachadamcook wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:26 pm Although I agree we shouldn't say we believe we can live without food or water without logical proof of this but I think we should keep our logic open to the possibilities even if the current evidence seems to say it will never happen.
You need to be clear that it is not possible and it should not be tried.
If you want to explore supernatural energy, challenge people to bend spoons with their minds, or levitate coins, or something. Something that won't kill people.

Being open to the "possibility" gives it credibility it doesn't have, and when it's potentially lethal even that is enabling people who may die from this.