The Quran talk about wormhole?

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
Fluttershy

The Quran talk about wormhole?

Post by Fluttershy »

سُوۡرَةُ المعَارج
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
(سَأَلَ سَآٮِٕلُۢ بِعَذَابٍ۬ وَاقِعٍ۬ (١) لِّلۡڪَـٰفِرِينَ لَيۡسَ لَهُ ۥ دَافِعٌ۬ (٢) مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ ذِى ٱلۡمَعَارِجِ (٣) تَعۡرُجُ ٱلۡمَلَـٰٓٮِٕڪَةُ وَٱلرُّوحُ إِلَيۡهِ فِى يَوۡمٍ۬ كَانَ مِقۡدَارُهُ ۥ خَمۡسِينَ أَلۡفَ سَنَةٍ۬ (٤

Surah Al-Maarij [70:1-4]
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
A questioner questioned concerning the doom about to fall (1) Upon the disbelievers, which none can repel, (2) From Allah, Lord of the Ascending Stairways (3) (Whereby) the angels and the Spirit ascend unto Him in a Day whereof the span is fifty thousand years. (4)

How can they know about wormhole? This book is about 1400 years old did they know things we didn't know at that time? Or maybe we already knew? (wormhole = معَارج maarij)

I found this on this page: http://www.speed-light.info/miracles_of ... mholes.htm can anyone explain? And I don't know if science already knew about this at this time. So what are your thought on this? If my question is weird or stupid I'm sorry. I don't have much knowledge in science and only some basic knowledge in religion.