gods truth

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
TheBiPolarAtheist

Re: gods truth

Post by TheBiPolarAtheist »

revankatal wrote:
TheBiPolarAtheist wrote:If God were real, he/she would show himself to everyone at birth, He would state all his/her rules, and there would be no argument.

But as it is, Faith depends on your zip code when you are born, and the people you meet in life.

Believing one persons lie does not make that lie true. It only decreases the chances that people will take you seriously in the future!

:lol: There cannot be a valid rebuttal to this, but please feel free to spout your idiocy if you see fit.

see here's a guy that just doesn't care, he doesn't want to hear any opinions he just wants to rant and stand on a pedestal and think hes high and mighty, by saying ""There cannot be a valid rebuttal to this, but please feel free to spout your idiocy if you see fit"" there is no point in replying. This is the kind of atheist that gives other atheists a bad name.

an atheist I admire once said "A DEED DONE IS BETTER THAN A PRAYER SAID" (And I said AMEN to that) - i want to meet more atheists that are like this... ARE THERE NONE HERE?
************************(COMMENT REMOVED)************** (personal insults are not welcome on the forum - TheVeganAtheist)
TheBiPolarAtheist

Re: gods truth

Post by TheBiPolarAtheist »

TheBiPolarAtheist wrote:
revankatal wrote:
TheBiPolarAtheist wrote:If God were real, he/she would show himself to everyone at birth, He would state all his/her rules, and there would be no argument.

But as it is, Faith depends on your zip code when you are born, and the people you meet in life.

Believing one persons lie does not make that lie true. It only decreases the chances that people will take you seriously in the future!

:lol: There cannot be a valid rebuttal to this, but please feel free to spout your idiocy if you see fit.

see here's a guy that just doesn't care, he doesn't want to hear any opinions he just wants to rant and stand on a pedestal and think hes high and mighty, by saying ""There cannot be a valid rebuttal to this, but please feel free to spout your idiocy if you see fit"" there is no point in replying. This is the kind of atheist that gives other atheists a bad name.

an atheist I admire once said "A DEED DONE IS BETTER THAN A PRAYER SAID" (And I said AMEN to that) - i want to meet more atheists that are like this... ARE THERE NONE HERE?
************************(COMMENT REMOVED)************** (personal insults are not welcome on the forum - TheVeganAtheist)
(COMMENT REMOVED) This is your last warning. Personal insults are not welcome here. Further infractions will result in punishment - dan1073