Android vs iPhone

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.

Which one do you prefer?

Windows
No votes
Android
50%
iPhone
50%

Total votes: 6

Neptual
Diet: Vegan

Android vs iPhone

Post by Neptual »

Which one do you prefer? Android or iPhone? I personally have had every iPhone and have recently switched to the Galaxy S5. I switched because even though I like Apple's product in computers, their phones weren't really meeting up to my standards, especially software wise. I'd much rather have faster animations than a 64 bit processor.
She's beautiful...
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Re: Android vs iPhone

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

can't stand android and windows. Ive had every iPhone since iPhone 3gs. Ive tried android... did not like it.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:can't stand android and windows. Ive had every iPhone since iPhone 3gs. Ive tried android... did not like it.
What android phone did you have? If you don't mind me asking.
She's beautiful...
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

dan1073 wrote:
TheVeganAtheist wrote:can't stand android and windows. Ive had every iPhone since iPhone 3gs. Ive tried android... did not like it.
I tried the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 when it was still new. I know that people say that they prefer stock android, however I had a horrible time trying to sync up my music, calendar, notes, emails (each email had its own app) with my iMac.
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:
dan1073 wrote:
I tried the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 when it was still new. I know that people say that they prefer stock android, however I had a horrible time trying to sync up my music, calendar, notes, emails (each email had its own app) with my iMac.
I see how you could have trouble with that, I rarely use calendar or notes, and I get my music from using Spotify. I myself also have an iMac and still have trouble trying to move files onto my phone without using 3rd party software.
She's beautiful...
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

TheVeganAtheist wrote:
dan1073 wrote:
I see how you could have trouble with that, I rarely use calendar or notes, and I get my music from using Spotify. I myself also have an iMac and still have trouble trying to move files onto my phone without using 3rd party software.[/quote]

With an iPhone, it works perfectly and syncs without effort. If i had a PC i might consider an android, but as long as I have an apple computer, I will stick with iPhone (unless they seriously mess up in the future).

If you have trouble with moving files, and 3rd party software, why do you stay with android? What device?
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

I stay with android because I personally don't like where Apple is going with their latest products. They're trying to put a lot into software and it isn't working out for the better. Slow animations, voice recognition software not working properly (kudos to Siri), and and what seems like a glossy texture to iOS 6. I personally am not a big fan of iOS 7 as they made me switch over to the new iPhone since it drained the 4s battery like crazy. I currently have the Galaxy S5 and while I'm not a fan of it's gimmicks (heart beat sensor, "touch id" that 95% of the time doesn't work) I'm
extremely happy with Google and their software and how easily accessible it is from anywhere I am.
She's beautiful...