Zombies and leadership

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Free From Religion

Re: Zombies and leadership

Post by Free From Religion »

Anarchy!!! A dictatorship would be terrible for seemingly obvious reasons, and a democracy wouldnt have time to work! Get yer machine guns folks, yer gonna need 'em! :lol:
"Remember that truth has nothing to fear from doubt. Truth withstands scrutiny. If anyone tries to convince you doubt is a sin while belief without evidence is a virtue... you can bet they are selling lies." -MystryBox
Neptual
Diet: Vegan

Post by Neptual »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:you don't see zombies eating zombies in movies... they eat dead non-animated humans, but i can't think of a time where a zombie actually eats another.
Probably when all of the other animals die
She's beautiful...
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:you don't see zombies eating zombies in movies... they eat dead non-animated humans, but i can't think of a time where a zombie actually eats another.
Zombies would probably eat each other when all of the animals/humans are gone. But movies don't usually show that part :P
She's beautiful...
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

dan1073 wrote:
Zombies would probably eat each other when all of the animals/humans are gone. But movies don't usually show that part :P
I don't think that be the case. Zombies don't think or choose, so they wouldn't have the thought "hmmm... no human, now eat zombie.... mmmmmm"
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:
dan1073 wrote:
I don't think that be the case. Zombies don't think or choose, so they wouldn't have the thought "hmmm... no human, now eat zombie.... mmmmmm"
I guess it would vary on which kind of zombie we're talking about. If we're talking about zombies from 28 days later then perhaps my theory could be correct and they could possibly have primal urges such as hunger. If we're talking about the walking dead zombies then you're totally correct.
She's beautiful...
Humane Hominid

Post by Humane Hominid »

I don't even think zombies would spark an apocalypse, actually. There'd be a period of chaos, sure, and probably many governments and other institutions would be crippled for a time, or even fail entirely.

But, zombies are dumb. The living would quickly figure out a way to wrangle them and maybe even exploit them for labor or experimentation.
Eat kind, be strong.
DDDx8

Post by DDDx8 »

Humane Hominid wrote:I don't even think zombies would spark an apocalypse, actually. There'd be a period of chaos, sure, and probably many governments and other institutions would be crippled for a time, or even fail entirely.

But, zombies are dumb. The living would quickly figure out a way to wrangle them and maybe even exploit them for labor or experimentation.
I have always felt the same way too. I mean how could any military get overthrown by zombies that are only contagious via bites and fluids getting in orifices and whatnot. Even if it was like the 28 day later "zombies" where they run really really fast, I don't think even one major country would get overrun still.

The only way I think we would get a post apocalyptic zombie world is if a situation like I am Legend or something like the resident evil games. In I am legend the virus first wiped out like, what, 90% of the worlds population and then a much higher percent of the survivors became like primal like "zombies" that were pretty freaking smart compared to other zombies. In the resident evil games it was a fast acting virus I don't know if it was airborne. Raccoon city got infected via rats, and that happened pretty fast. But there were other things that were much faster and stronger than zombies that could still infect/kill you and make you a zombie. I guess my point is zombies alone wouldn't do it but throw in some tyrants or super virus and the odds will be better.

Oh yeah, I think some sort of dictatorship democracy hybrid would be best. Where the people are ruled by the smartest, most reasonable, and knowledgeable about survival decisions and those people are deiced via majority rule and I don't know maybe something else....but I guess that just sounds like democracy. No, I mean there won't be a congress or anything just like three people who control everything and yeah maybe they disagree about stuff but I would think it would be about important stuff and not political b.s. and hopefully they learn from their decisions and make them faster next time(if there is one).
To find the world of shoulds so one day others might not have to suffer like the people in the world now.
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

The way I've always thought was that with a zombie apocolypse the world population would be decimated, the economy would be non-existent and zombies (in the overwhelming majority) would be hunting down the remaining humans. This would clearly decimate the governments and order.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics