Peanut Butter- Bug Parts?

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: Peanut Butter- Bug Parts?

Post by brimstoneSalad »

EquALLity wrote: Yeah, I looked up the definition of irony after, just in case.
So what word would I use in replacement? Coincidental works; I guess.
Yes, most people mean coincidence when they say 'irony'.

There's even a pop song about irony "Ironic" which completely misuses the word irony, and THAT is ironic.

"The only ironic thing about that song is it's called 'Ironic' and it's written by a woman who doesn't know what irony is. That's quite ironic."
- Ed Byrne (comedian)

It's finally Ironic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32LCwZFoKio

EDIT: Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwIB51mGil8
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

Hahaha.
I'm about to watch the videos.
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

Are you effing kidding me?
I'm not even making an attempt.
Update- There were two spam comments above this one.

P.S.- brimstoneSalad: Thanks for the strategy of lowering my empty calorie intake while simultaneously consuming less bugs.
I missed that the first time I read your response and kept procrastinating my response. So, there it is.
Last edited by EquALLity on Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eatnofuss

Post by eatnofuss »

Hi there ALWAYS make it yourself here is my easy and healthy peanut butter recipe that is FODMAP, Lactose & Coeliac Friendly and of course BUG FRIENDLY! youtube [dot] com/watch?v=8jXfIx9ubPU
PiggyOfDoom
Diet: Vegetarian

Post by PiggyOfDoom »

Bug parts aren't always a bad thing! Unless it's massive amounts of contaminated s**t or live insects, it's extra protein just thrown in there :P
There's no innocence, just levels of guilt. We all once stole a quarter; We all once scarred someone.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

PiggyOfDoom wrote:Bug parts aren't always a bad thing! Unless it's massive amounts of contaminated s**t or live insects, it's extra protein just thrown in there :P
To each there own when it comes to disgust, but I don't like the idea of eating bugs.
PiggyOfDoom

Post by PiggyOfDoom »

EquALLity wrote:To each there own when it comes to disgust, but I don't like the idea of eating bugs.
I would rather die than eat larvae; that's disgusting. Bugs that aren't riddled with bacteria are totally edible if you're hungry enough.
There's no innocence, just levels of guilt. We all once stole a quarter; We all once scarred someone.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

PiggyOfDoom wrote:
EquALLity wrote:To each there own when it comes to disgust, but I don't like the idea of eating bugs.
I would rather die than eat larvae; that's disgusting. Bugs that aren't riddled with bacteria are totally edible if you're hungry enough.
Well yeah, if I was starving (and there were no other options), I would eat bugs. I still don't know if I'd like it, though.

I know that some people say that if you're hungry enough that you'll like the taste of anything, but I don't know if that's true or not...
PiggyOfDoom

Post by PiggyOfDoom »

EquALLity wrote:I know that some people say that if you're hungry enough that you'll like the taste of anything, but I don't know if that's true or not...
Heh. It is. And even if you don't like the taste you'll still feel compelled to eat it. It's just how your brain interprets it.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

I knowingly ate olive oil that was infested with flies today, and it reminded me of this topic... :lol:

It was infested . There were at least ten on the lid, and one fell out of the container itself when I was pouring the oil. The fly didn't actually hit my avocado though, so I think it's fine...
I mean, there's probably fly juice in there... don't flies vomit or something? They were probably eating the olive oil and then throwing up and pooping. Hm. Maybe that wasn't a good idea.

Really wanted olive oil though. :/
RIP. I'm probably going to get mad fly disease. :)