Post your old blackface photos here:

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Re: Post your old blackface photos here:

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

I think Jebus is broken.

Shall I try turning him off and back on again?
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:46 pm Shall I try turning him off and back on again?
I'm sure you will have no trouble with the former, but I don't really want to know how you plan to turn him on.

@miniboes I think it had to do with some drama that happened on Discord. The posts have been split; I hope they're trying to start over ( viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4728 )
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

brimstoneSalad wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:59 am I'm sure you will have no trouble with the former, but I don't really want to know how you plan to turn him on.
Let's just say that it involves a pineapple, 12 ping pong balls and a large framed picture of George Bernard Shaw.
@miniboes I think it had to do with some drama that happened on Discord. The posts have been split; I hope they're trying to start over ( http://philosophicalvegan.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4728 )
I don't think that's why Jebus made this particular thread. In the photograph that Red and I used, he wasn't in blackface.

As for why I think he made this thread, I stand by my original comment about Jebus being broken. I think he's finally snapped.

In regards to trying to start over, as was stated in the thread you linked, Red's already began that process and I disagree with him but can understand his reasons for doing so.
cornivore
Diet: Vegan

Post by cornivore »

That's just one for my avatar... ;)

Come to Jamaica, mon... ;)

Fine print: I did not mean to "belittle" or "bug" anyone, of any color (I just like to humanize the insects too, my friends)... and I think to myself, what a wonderful world.