:D (explain THIS! "funny picture")

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
davidcool246

:D (explain THIS! "funny picture")

Post by davidcool246 »

So... if you guys are atheists and also vegan... then explain THIS!

brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Re: :D (explain THIS! "funny picture")

Post by brimstoneSalad »

I'd say it's clearly photoshopped on the basis that Jesus was Jewish, and the combination of beef and cheese on that burger is not kosher.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

Ohh! That makes sense!

This is a picture that appeared before the Crucifixion!

Just as he laid down his life to forgive mankind of their sins, he laid down the fish and the burger to allow himself to be crucified.

forgive them, for they do not know what they do - Describes most carnists.

Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise. It is freeing morally to object to meat eating.

Or maybe "Paradise" is just a trendy Vegan restaurant I haven't been invited to yet.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

davidcool246 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:46 pm So... if you guys are atheists and also vegan... then explain THIS!

Well... fuck.

Is it too late to start eating meat again and convert to Christianity?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:27 am
davidcool246 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:46 pm So... if you guys are atheists and also vegan... then explain THIS!

Well... fuck.

Is it too late to start eating meat again and convert to Christianity?

Never mind. Not only does Jesus exist and he is a meat eater, but he also was a space alien.

Don't let the History channel see this otherwise they'd report it as fact.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

brimstoneSalad wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:59 am I'd say it's clearly photoshopped on the basis that Jesus was Jewish, and the combination of beef and cheese on that burger is not kosher.
Jesus was ethnically Jewish, but not a follower of the Jewish faith.

Ed Miliband, the ex-Labour Party leader is also ethnically Jewish, but an Atheist. He is seen here eating a bacon sandwich (not kosher):

Jesus was a follower of the Christian faith, so he can eat non-kosher food. He says:

“Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.) (Source: Mark 7:18-19 NIV)

It's because of this that I believe the photo is legit and not photoshopped. However, if a photo surfaces of Jesus eating black pudding, then that is definitely photoshop because the Bible says you can't eat blood (Source: Genesis 9:4).
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:31 am “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.) (Source: Mark 7:18-19 NIV)
Jesus doesn't seem to understand how digestion works. Or maybe the body just separates out the non-defiling stuff from the defiling stuff, and only the non-defiling stuff goes into the heart? Although atherosclerosis would seem to beg to differ.

I guess that makes sense if he doesn't understand human digestion, he is an alien after all.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

brimstoneSalad wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:11 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:31 am “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.) (Source: Mark 7:18-19 NIV)
Jesus doesn't seem to understand how digestion works. Or maybe the body just separates out the non-defiling stuff from the defiling stuff, and only the non-defiling stuff goes into the heart? Although atherosclerosis would seem to beg to differ.

I guess that makes sense if he doesn't understand human digestion, he is an alien after all.
Aliens abduct humans routinely and dissect them to understand these sorts of things about them, so it is likely that Jesus is very familiar with the human digestive system. Most likely he was simplifying it for the benefit of his disciples.