What Should brimstoneSalad's Signature Line Be?

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

What Should brimstoneSalad's Signature Line Be?

Post by PsYcHo »

If you've posted on, lurked about, or even heard about this forum, chances are you're familiar with brimstoneSalad. Those of us around before the forum transition may even remember when he didn't have an avatar.

Almost every member who is able (50 posts I believe for any newcomers) has a signature line, which may or may not change from time to time.

But brimstoneSalad has never used the signature line despite having so many post some of us wonder which was first, the forum or brimstoneSalad?

So what should his signature line say? :twisted:

I'll submit mine-

I've eaten from the tree of knowledge. I used it to make a brimstoneSalad....bitch.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
Dream Sphere
Diet: Vegan

Re: What Should brimstoneSalad's Signature Line Be?

Post by Dream Sphere »

I imagine brimstone would be too humble for this, but...

"Speaking bluntly, I'm awesome at mentally nourishing the openminded"

I specifically chose the words "bluntly" and "nourishing" to respond to stone which is blunt, and salad which can be nourishing. I also think what I said applies to what he contributes, since he speaks very straightforward and honestly, as well as provides a lot to this forum in stimulating intellectual discussion.
Lightningman_42
Master in Training

Post by Lightningman_42 »

PsYcHo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:53 am If you've posted on, lurked about, or even heard about this forum, chances are you're familiar with brimstoneSalad. Those of us around before the forum transition may even remember when he didn't have an avatar...

...but brimstoneSalad has never used the signature line despite having so many post some of us wonder which was first, the forum or brimstoneSalad?
The Vegan Atheist forum came before brimstoneSalad, and the Philosophical Vegan forum came after her. I think I was already reading posts on The Vegan Atheist forum before she joined, but I don't remember for sure. I definitely joined after her, however. I joined in March almost 3 years ago.

I miss The Vegan Atheist. I wish he'd come back. :cry:
PsYcHo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:53 amSo what should his signature line say? :twisted:

I'll submit mine-

I've eaten from the tree of knowledge. I used it to make a brimstoneSalad....bitch.
Her signature should say: "If you're a new vegan, know this: eat lots of beans and take a vitamin B12 supplement."
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil but because of those who look on and do nothing."
-Albert Einstein
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

I imagine that she doesn't want a signature otherwise they would have made one already.

However, if she does, here is a good quote I found:

“I would like nuclear fusion to become a practical power source. It would provide an inexhaustible supply of energy, without pollution or global warming.” - Stephen Hawking

I choose this one because in my discussions with her she has always prioritized climate change and the nuclear power issue.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum

Post by PsYcHo »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:27 am I imagine that she doesn't want a signature otherwise they would have made one already.
You've been around a while; I believe brimstoneSalad had already made about 4,000 or so post before he used an avatar. (One made by, I believe, the same artistic person who designed our forum logo.)

Maybe brim just hasn't chosen one because it's not relevant to anything, but he'd be willing to use one if a good enough one were offered.

Just an FYI for anyone reading this thread, I did run it by brimstoneSalad before I started it, since it involves them directly. I can be an ass, but to start a thread based on a single member without their permission would just be rude. ;)

Taxation is theft.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

PsYcHo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:51 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:27 am I imagine that she doesn't want a signature otherwise they would have made one already.
You've been around a while; I believe brimstoneSalad had already made about 4,000 or so post before he used an avatar. (One made by, I believe, the same artistic person who designed our forum logo.)

Maybe brim just hasn't chosen one because it's not relevant to anything, but he'd be willing to use one if a good enough one were offered.

Just an FYI for anyone reading this thread, I did run it by brimstoneSalad before I started it, since it involves them directly. I can be an ass, but to start a thread based on a single member without their permission would just be rude. ;)
I am very sorry.
Lay Vegan

Post by Lay Vegan »

Because logic says so.
Cirion Spellbinder
Master of the Forum

Post by Cirion Spellbinder »

PsYcHo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:51 pmYou've been around a while; I believe brimstoneSalad had already made about 4,000 or so post before he used an avatar. (One made by, I believe, the same artistic person who designed our forum logo.)
Actually, I made it, but not the forum logo.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum

Post by PsYcHo »

Cirion Spellbinder wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:50 pm
PsYcHo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:51 pmYou've been around a while; I believe brimstoneSalad had already made about 4,000 or so post before he used an avatar. (One made by, I believe, the same artistic person who designed our forum logo.)
Actually, I made it, but not the forum logo.
I stand corrected. I wasn't sure, which is why I didn't name names. ;)

Taxation is theft.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

Are they a male or a female?