Free business card design for you

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
masterofdesign
Diet: Vegan

Free business card design for you

Post by masterofdesign »

Hi to all of you Vegans out there! <3

I am so glad that I found this forum and because I am new here (and it was a new year recently) I want to give something to you for being awesome! As a graphic designer with many years of experience and owner of a web design studio, I will design a free business card to first 10 people who reply to me.

I guess I am not allowed to use any links here because this is my first post... But I think if you send me a private message that it will be okay with administrators that I share my website. If not, let me know!

Thank you all for changing the world! ;)
// Nemanja
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: Free business card design for you

Post by brimstoneSalad »

I doubt very many people here are in need of business cards, but maybe you could design some pro-vegan info-graphics.
masterofdesign

Post by masterofdesign »

I can design vegan infographics as well! But I am just giving away a free business card design. :)
You can check out my website to see what we offer www.google.com ;)
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

masterofdesign wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 am I can design vegan infographics as well! But I am just giving away a free business card design. :)
If you want to show your graphic ability (and build good will) the best way would be to make some pro-vegan graphics that would show the community what you can do, and do good too. :)
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

masterofdesign wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:47 pm I guess I am not allowed to use any links here because this is my first post... But I think if you send me a private message that it will be okay with administrators that I share my website. If not, let me know!
Hmm, this is actually something I am interested in, but since you are new, I'm not going to encourage spamming the forum. So I won't PM you, but I will ask you to provide a sample on this thread, and if I like it (and if the Admins don't object) I'll consider talking to you about it. I think if you keep it to just this thread, it shouldn't be a problem, but if the admins/mods decide otherwise I'll respect their decision.

I'd like an example of a card based upon a craft business that specializes in mice . (Weird I know, but it's for a friend. Really.)
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
masterofdesign

Post by masterofdesign »

Hey! :) Here is the example of the business card design for your friend ;)
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum

Post by PsYcHo »

Love the font, don't love the mouse. My partner(that's the friend :)) has an idea for a card they may want to work with. The business is kind of a partnership right now, but my partner does all the work while the other artist just made the original products. ( Creative differences, right? )

If they gave you a rough design, could you work with that? And just so I'm not giving you false hopes, they are capable of creating a reasonable "business card" of their own, but they are interested in a more professional one.

But before we proceed any further, I'd suggest you work on Brimstone's request. ;)
brimstoneSalad wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:41 pm If you want to show your graphic ability (and build good will) the best way would be to make some pro-vegan graphics that would show the community what you can do, and do good too. :)

Taxation is theft.
masterofdesign

Post by masterofdesign »

I'm glad you liked the font and my overall design! I am offering a free business card design to all vegans here but I can't work based on specific requirements. I can design a business card for you based on your rough design, just not for free. I have a strong brand and one of the best web design studios in the world. ;)
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum

Post by PsYcHo »

That seems reasonable.

Maybe if I see some of your other graphics, (the pro-Vegan ones), I'd be more inclined to discuss further. ;)

From one business person to another, best of luck to you!

Taxation is theft.