An interesting game: Faith Fighter

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

An interesting game: Faith Fighter

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/421199

This is an Atheist Anti-religion game where you can fight all sorts of religious figures, and play as God, Jesus, Buddha, Ganesha, Budai or Muhammad.

The game is a fun one. At the end, you battle with Xenu, and if you defeat him you can unlock him as a character.

At the ending, once you have defeated all of the characters, it shows your figure standing in front of total ruin, symbolizing how religion is destroying the world. It would have made a lot more sense if I didn't choose Budai as my fighter though, as you get a lot more religious extremists following the other figures. As well as that, I don't think it makes sense with Xenu either as you don't get Scientologists committing terrorist atrocities or holy wars.

The religious figures all have different fighting actions based on the religion that they represent. However, I don't know why the God figure uses a "Holy Ghost" action when he is apparently representing Judaism as "Hava Nagila" is playing in the background. Jews do not believe in the Holy Ghost.

All in all this is a good game.