Do you believe the moon landing was faked?

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.

Do you believe the moon landing was faked?

Yes
8%
No
92%

Total votes: 12

sykkelmannen
Diet: Freegan

Re: Do you believe the moon landing was faked?

Post by sykkelmannen »

PsYcHo wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:57 am
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:54 am Your point about the Russians is spot on!
That's the main reason I can't get behind the "moon landing was faked" crowd. It makes no sense.
Right. After faking the first man in orbit, the Ruskies would totally call bullshit on the moon landing. Oh wait... no they wouldn't.

Enjoy this hilarious milestone in space exploration: made in Russia :P
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

sykkelmannen wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm
PsYcHo wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:57 am
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:54 am Your point about the Russians is spot on!
That's the main reason I can't get behind the "moon landing was faked" crowd. It makes no sense.
Right. After faking the first man in orbit, the Ruskies would totally call bullshit on the moon landing. Oh wait... no they wouldn't.

Enjoy this hilarious milestone in space exploration: made in Russia :P
So Yuri Gagarin wasn't sent into space? That was staged as well?

And once again, the "hard evidence" is a gif with your subjective opinion that it is "hilarious".

Do you know what I think is hilarious? The Queen! I don't think that she really exists. Just look at these hilarious photographs of the Queen and try to tell me that you disagree with me:

These photos, along with my subjective opinion that they look fake and hilarious, are "hard evidence" that the Queen does not exist.

For Pete's sake!

To add to that, if the yanks had the ability to prove that the USSR had faked sending Gagarin into space, then why didn't they just do that instead of going to all the trouble of faking the Moon landing?
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

waiting for sykkelmannen to suggest researching flat earth......
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

PsYcHo wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:21 am waiting for sykkelmannen to suggest researching flat earth......
They don't believe that the earth is flat.

From the thread "If Donald Trump were to become a vegan, would you consider that a good thing?":
sykkelmannen wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:46 am
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:53 am . It is unlikely to delegitimate the movement as people don't tend to be so stupid that they will oppose something that is a good idea just because somebody they don't like supports it.
I disagree. It's called DBA. Discredit by association. It's happening to veganism all the time.
Same thing with the moonlanding hoax. Whoever questions it is labeled a Flat Earther. The "logic": Flat Earthers say moonlanding was a hoax. Flat Earthers are nuts >> Moonlanding was real. Works like a charm.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 am They don't believe that the earth is flat.
I'm aware a large majority only participate ironically, their point being you can argue any position. But some of them actually believe the bs; shows how well they troll. :roll:
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

PsYcHo wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:08 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 am They don't believe that the earth is flat.
I'm aware a large majority only participate ironically, their point being you can argue any position. But some of them actually believe the bs; shows how well they troll. :roll:
That was not what I meant. What I meant was that sykkelmannen does not believe that the world is flat. Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day.