Do you believe the moon landing was faked?

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.

Do you believe the moon landing was faked?

Yes
1
8%
No
11
92%
 
Total votes: 12

sykkelmannen
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:17 am
Diet: Freegan

Re: Do you believe the moon landing was faked?

Post by sykkelmannen » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm

PsYcHo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:57 am
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:54 am
Your point about the Russians is spot on!
That's the main reason I can't get behind the "moon landing was faked" crowd. It makes no sense.
Right. After faking the first man in orbit, the Ruskies would totally call bullshit on the moon landing. Oh wait... no they wouldn't.

Enjoy this hilarious milestone in space exploration: made in Russia :P
Image

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 910
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: Britain

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:24 pm

sykkelmannen wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm
PsYcHo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:57 am
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:54 am
Your point about the Russians is spot on!
That's the main reason I can't get behind the "moon landing was faked" crowd. It makes no sense.
Right. After faking the first man in orbit, the Ruskies would totally call bullshit on the moon landing. Oh wait... no they wouldn't.

Enjoy this hilarious milestone in space exploration: made in Russia :P
Image
So Yuri Gagarin wasn't sent into space? That was staged as well?

And once again, the "hard evidence" is a gif with your subjective opinion that it is "hilarious".

Do you know what I think is hilarious? The Queen! I don't think that she really exists. Just look at these hilarious photographs of the Queen and try to tell me that you disagree with me:

Image
Image

These photos, along with my subjective opinion that they look fake and hilarious, are "hard evidence" that the Queen does not exist.

For Pete's sake!

To add to that, if the yanks had the ability to prove that the USSR had faked sending Gagarin into space, then why didn't they just do that instead of going to all the trouble of faking the Moon landing?
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

User avatar
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:24 pm
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:21 am

waiting for sykkelmannen to suggest researching flat earth......
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 910
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: Britain

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 am

PsYcHo wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:21 am
waiting for sykkelmannen to suggest researching flat earth......
They don't believe that the earth is flat.

From the thread "If Donald Trump were to become a vegan, would you consider that a good thing?":
sykkelmannen wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:46 am
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:53 am
. It is unlikely to delegitimate the movement as people don't tend to be so stupid that they will oppose something that is a good idea just because somebody they don't like supports it.
I disagree. It's called DBA. Discredit by association. It's happening to veganism all the time.
Same thing with the moonlanding hoax. Whoever questions it is labeled a Flat Earther. The "logic": Flat Earthers say moonlanding was a hoax. Flat Earthers are nuts >> Moonlanding was real. Works like a charm.
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

User avatar
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:24 pm
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 am
They don't believe that the earth is flat.
I'm aware a large majority only participate ironically, their point being you can argue any position. But some of them actually believe the bs; shows how well they troll. :roll:
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 910
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: Britain

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:46 am

PsYcHo wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:08 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 am
They don't believe that the earth is flat.
I'm aware a large majority only participate ironically, their point being you can argue any position. But some of them actually believe the bs; shows how well they troll. :roll:
That was not what I meant. What I meant was that sykkelmannen does not believe that the world is flat. Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day.
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests