New Forum Game - Alternate History

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Re: New Forum Game - Alternate History

Post by Red »

EquALLity wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:18 pm Ok, fine. :P
Let's see... Newton created the three laws of motion. Well, if Newton was never born, somebody else would have probably discovered gravity and the three laws of motion. So, it would've happened later... *shrugs* Sorry, this wasn't that eventful.
What do you think would've happened?
Well some other dude named Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz also invented calculus at about the same time.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

RedAppleGP wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:39 pm That would be awesome and SJWs would be triggered.
What if humans never mistreated animals when it wasn't necessary?
Some animals evolve into species that are just as advanced and skilled and intelligent as humans. Humans, as the weakest of these species, get enslaved by animals and then a human rights group is set up by some animals who are more compassionate to help humans and free them. One lion called Abraham Lion-coln then becomes the king of the animals and sets the humans free. However, they are still mistreated, as they can't vote in elections, or go to school with the animals, or sit with the animals. However, many humans campaign for rights. Some through non-violent means, others through more violent means. Eventually, through a long and arduous process, they are considered pretty much equal to the animals. However, SJWs make statements like "ALL ANIMALS ARE INHERENTLY SPECIESIST!" and "CHECK YOUR ANIMAL PRIVELEGE!".

This all sounds oddly familiar...

What if Obama actually was a Communist, but still managed to be a two-term President?
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

What if Obama actually was a Communist, but still managed to be a two-term President?
Well, the republican party's rhetoric about him wouldn't change at all. :lol:

What if Che Guevara never left Cuba after the revolution?
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

Duma wrote:If The Central Powers won World War I, then my guess is that Europe would have stayed uninformed and imperial for a lot longer.
I get that, especially the imperial part, because the United States was really the main driver behind ending imperialism within Europe (not so much around the world, but within Europe). However, if Germany won the war, my guess is that they would punish the allies, particularly France, quite harshly. I wonder if this would have sparked the nationalism it did in Germany and potentially have caused fascism/Nazism to rise in those countries (particularly in European countries).

I think it's almost certain that the Holocaust wouldn't have happened in Germany if the Central Powers won World War One.
Duma
Diet: Meat-Eater

Post by Duma »

If Che Guevara never left Cuba then Che Guevara would have been El Presidente.

What if all social justice warriors at once got severe throat cancer and could no longer speak?
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

^Then maybe someone else would speak and come up with a question that's actually about history? ;)

If you don't like SJWs and you want to discuss that, you can make a topic for that, but come on now...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

Duma wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:37 pm If Che Guevara never left Cuba then Che Guevara would have been El Presidente.

What if all social justice warriors at once got severe throat cancer and could no longer speak?
Then they would use text-to-speech voice things on the internet to spread their idiotic views.

What if somebody managed successfully to get their cat to run for president in 2016, as a joke, but then their cat actually became president, winning a massive victory over Hillary and Trump, in both regards to the popular vote and the electoral college?
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

I don't think that could legally happen.^ :D
If it did though, establishment politicians and the mainstream media would tell us to unify under the cat and stop protesting. The cat might be a really good president, I mean, we don't know. The election happened, that's it, the cat won. There shall be no investigations into why all of the cat's litter-mates are meowing with the Russian cats, that's just propaganda.

What if Vladimir Lenin didn't die until 1960?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

Duma wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:02 pm If The Central Powers won World War I, then my guess is that Europe would have stayed uninformed and imperial for a lot longer.

What if Mountain Dew listened to the internet contest and made a line of soda called "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong"?
I realize that you did not get your question answered, and I think this is unfair, so here you are:

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong receives several outcries from many who believe it to be offensive, however this encourages some to buy it, as it is seen as a symbol of free speech. Mountain Dew eventually pulls the drink however.

Okay, so what if Vladimir Lenin didn't die until the 1960's?
Jebus
Master of the Forum

Post by Jebus »

EquALLity wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:23 amWhat if Vladimir Lenin didn't die until 1960?
Eventually Stalin would have staged a coup against Lenin. As Lenin didn't die until 1960, we can only assume that this coup failed and that Stalin was executed. Lenin would never sacrifice so many of his comrades during the German invasion. Hitler would have occupied Russia thus prolonging the war. The Americans would eventually drop nukes on Nuremberg and Berlin. Everyone in the Nazi party besides Hitler would realise that the war was lost at this point. His closest men would eventually turn on Hitler, kill him, and surrender to the allied forces. Even though the Russians and the Americans would be suspicious of each other, it would never lead to a cold war and arms race. The Soviet Union would still be alive today.

What if Henry Wallace had succeeded FDR?
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.