It's funny 'cuz it's true

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Free From Religion

It's funny 'cuz it's true

Post by Free From Religion »

I have come across many many hilarious pictures, and I figured I would share them here, in case you have not seen them. They are relevant to this forum, as they are about religion. I love stuff like this. Please feel free to add your own! Some of these aren't jokes but they are all awesome I promise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Remember that truth has nothing to fear from doubt. Truth withstands scrutiny. If anyone tries to convince you doubt is a sin while belief without evidence is a virtue... you can bet they are selling lies." -MystryBox
Free From Religion

Re: It's funny 'cuz it's true

Only three attachments at a time eh?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Remember that truth has nothing to fear from doubt. Truth withstands scrutiny. If anyone tries to convince you doubt is a sin while belief without evidence is a virtue... you can bet they are selling lies." -MystryBox
Free From Religion

More!
Free From Religion

I just realized I can use my photobucket instead of uploading three at a time!!!!

Free From Religion

Free From Religion

Free From Religion

mhm