Rate the Song Above You

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2561
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Re: Rate the Song Above You

Post by Red » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:44 pm

Pretty long, but overall pretty cool. It goes slow to fast quite quickly, and there is a lot of variety in the instrumentals.
https://youtu.be/nItEsF3D9M0
If the circumstances make it such that you can't fuck a man in the ass, then just peckerslap him. Better to let him know who's in charge than to let him get the keys to the car.
-Lyndon Baines Johnson

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2561
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:51 pm

@Dream Sphere @Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I have an idea to make this game interesting. How s'about we join a Discord server (mine preferably) where we can take turns playing music in the voice chat. You can mute yourself if you want if you don't wanna talk.
If the circumstances make it such that you can't fuck a man in the ass, then just peckerslap him. Better to let him know who's in charge than to let him get the keys to the car.
-Lyndon Baines Johnson

Dream Sphere
Senior Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:52 pm
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada

Post by Dream Sphere » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:22 pm

Red wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:51 pm
@Dream Sphere @Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I have an idea to make this game interesting. How s'about we join a Discord server (mine preferably) where we can take turns playing music in the voice chat. You can mute yourself if you want if you don't wanna talk.
Instead of discord, there's this site called plug.dj which serves the purpose of embedding youtube or soundcloud vids into a webpage along with a chat with a queue of whose turn it is to play music for the other. I'll set up a room now and get back to you on what its name is.

Dream Sphere
Senior Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:52 pm
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada

Post by Dream Sphere » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:34 pm

This link might not work, just figuring out what the actual url is for the room now https://plug.dj/7608739366212407432#community okay, that's got it. I won't be on tonight, but maybe we can schedule something.

Dream Sphere
Senior Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:52 pm
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada

Post by Dream Sphere » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:47 pm

@Red I'm on plug.dj, but in a different room (The House of Rock & Metal) if you want to join there feel free to, or if you want to be in a more exclusive room, let me know and I'll go to the room I made last night.

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2561
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:01 pm

Dream Sphere wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:47 pm
@Red I'm on plug.dj, but in a different room (The House of Rock & Metal) if you want to join there feel free to, or if you want to be in a more exclusive room, let me know and I'll go to the room I made last night.
I'm willing to join The House of Rock & Metal, but how do I get there?
If the circumstances make it such that you can't fuck a man in the ass, then just peckerslap him. Better to let him know who's in charge than to let him get the keys to the car.
-Lyndon Baines Johnson

Dream Sphere
Senior Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:52 pm
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada

Post by Dream Sphere » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Go to plug.dj in your web-browser, then sign-up to use the site with a profile, then there should be all these squares, just scroll down until you see a place called House of Rock and Metal and click on "join" actually, I've never done this before, but maybe sharing a link would work. https://plug.dj/house-of-rock-metal try that

My username is mythsofmetal there.
Last edited by Dream Sphere on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2561
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:06 pm

Dream Sphere wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:05 pm
Go to plug.dj in your web-browser, then sign-up to use the site with a profile, then there should be all these squares, just scroll down until you see a place called House of Rock and Metal and click on "join" actually, I've never done this before, but maybe sharing a link would work. https://plug.dj/house-of-rock-metal try that
is the chat disabled or something
If the circumstances make it such that you can't fuck a man in the ass, then just peckerslap him. Better to let him know who's in charge than to let him get the keys to the car.
-Lyndon Baines Johnson

Dream Sphere
Senior Member
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:52 pm
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada

Post by Dream Sphere » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Red wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Dream Sphere wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:05 pm
Go to plug.dj in your web-browser, then sign-up to use the site with a profile, then there should be all these squares, just scroll down until you see a place called House of Rock and Metal and click on "join" actually, I've never done this before, but maybe sharing a link would work. https://plug.dj/house-of-rock-metal try that
is the chat disabled or something
You might be in as a guest or something, you need to be logged into a profile

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2561
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:08 pm

Dream Sphere wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:07 pm
Red wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Dream Sphere wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:05 pm
Go to plug.dj in your web-browser, then sign-up to use the site with a profile, then there should be all these squares, just scroll down until you see a place called House of Rock and Metal and click on "join" actually, I've never done this before, but maybe sharing a link would work. https://plug.dj/house-of-rock-metal try that
is the chat disabled or something
You might be in as a guest or something, you need to be logged into a profile
I am though! I think you can see me in the front with the green shirt and douchebag hair. And check in the members tab, you'll see me there.
If the circumstances make it such that you can't fuck a man in the ass, then just peckerslap him. Better to let him know who's in charge than to let him get the keys to the car.
-Lyndon Baines Johnson

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests